“Very good restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Centreville, Virginia
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Went there on a recent Sunday afternoon for brunch. This unprepossessing place offered excellent service and very good food. Everything my party ordered was fresh, hot, and delicious. Several people in my group asked for minor customization of their meals and all were cheerfully accommodated. Prices were reasonable for what you get. I'd definitely go again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 5Psi

Centreville, Virginia
“Really good brunch”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We enjoyed all the great brunch entrees, with the best being the eggs Benedict and the Monte Cristo. The Hollandaise sauce was so good with a nice spice to it and the potatoes were fabulous. The ham in the sandwich was excellent, great quality VA ham. We had a friendly, helpful waitress and great service. We don't live nearby, but if we are ever in the area for activities, we will return!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RYC88
Reston, Virginia
“Very accomodating”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

So nice when a restaurant actually realizes that people have shellfish allergies.
I was able to order french fries because they fry them separately....perfect with a nice burger.
Service was excellent.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Susiewoozie12
DC
“Variable Food and Service quality”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

You have an excellent meal then you return and they seem to have lost the recipe. Sometimes good, sometimes great and yet a few times it has been disappointing. Do not fall for their crab cakes are the best. Sometimes flaked crabmeat with some lump and sometimes lump meat used. The Rib eye steaks, burgers, salads, grouper and Club sandwichs are often delicious. The fish tacos are just soggy and yucky. Yet back in Feb went and had one of the best lobster dishes I have ever had. The salads have fresh corn in them a tasty surprise. Its a good standby.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank VA-Reviewer201
Natick, Massachusetts
“Great Service, Very Good Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had not been to the Blue Ridge Grill in a few years, but it was a great place to meet friends for a mid-week dinner when business took me back to Loudoun County again.

My friends drove down from Frederick, MD. No need for anyone to fight rush-hour traffic.

It was lucky that I arrived early. Though it was a Thursday evening they were very busy. It was about 30 minutes before I could be seated. Just a few minutes before my friends arrived.

The service was patient and attentive. My friends and I had not been together in more than 30 years. There was much talk and little initial menu-reading! The staff was great. No rush.

We started with drinks and appetizers. Two of us opted for fish entrees and they were both very good. And Bob was pleased with his grilled pork chops.

Everything was handled very well.

Best recommendation? Call ahead and make a reservation. Even mid-week.

• Visited October 2013