“Variable Food and Service quality” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
Ranked #3 of 211 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
DC
“Variable Food and Service quality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You have an excellent meal then you return and they seem to have lost the recipe. Sometimes good, sometimes great and yet a few times it has been disappointing. Do not fall for their crab cakes are the best. Sometimes flaked crabmeat with some lump and sometimes lump meat used. The Rib eye steaks, burgers, salads, grouper and Club sandwichs are often delicious. The fish tacos are just soggy and yucky. Yet back in Feb went and had one of the best lobster dishes I have ever had. The salads have fresh corn in them a tasty surprise. Its a good standby.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank VA-Reviewer201

Palm Harbor, FL
“Great Service, Very Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had not been to the Blue Ridge Grill in a few years, but it was a great place to meet friends for a mid-week dinner when business took me back to Loudoun County again.

My friends drove down from Frederick, MD. No need for anyone to fight rush-hour traffic.

It was lucky that I arrived early. Though it was a Thursday evening they were very busy. It was about 30 minutes before I could be seated. Just a few minutes before my friends arrived.

The service was patient and attentive. My friends and I had not been together in more than 30 years. There was much talk and little initial menu-reading! The staff was great. No rush.

We started with drinks and appetizers. Two of us opted for fish entrees and they were both very good. And Bob was pleased with his grilled pork chops.

Everything was handled very well.

Best recommendation? Call ahead and make a reservation. Even mid-week.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank OldRoadWarrior60
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, Cold Fries, Fast Carryout Service, Pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Good barbecue baby back ribs. It was a whole rack, very meaty, tender and tasty. The sauce served on the side was good but didn't taste like the sauce on the ribs. And while they were good, I think it was a little pricey. I called the order in for pick up and the order was ready when I arrived. The fries were cold but didn't determine that until I got home. I love fries and dislike fries reheated in the microwave. I didn't try the spoonful of beans served on the side.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Charlene E
Forest, Virginia
“Good Food and Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I picked this restaurant from TripAdvisor. It was a good choice. Food and service were excellent. We went on a Monday night which was 1/2 price wine night. The wine we chose was very good!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank wayne m
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had to wait a little while with reservations for a group. However, we were able to get separate checks.

Visited September 2013