“Variable Food and Service quality”
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
Ranked #3 of 223 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

You have an excellent meal then you return and they seem to have lost the recipe. Sometimes good, sometimes great and yet a few times it has been disappointing. Do not fall for their crab cakes are the best. Sometimes flaked crabmeat with some lump and sometimes lump meat used. The Rib eye steaks, burgers, salads, grouper and Club sandwichs are often delicious. The fish tacos are just soggy and yucky. Yet back in Feb went and had one of the best lobster dishes I have ever had. The salads have fresh corn in them a tasty surprise. Its a good standby.

1  Thank VA-Reviewer201

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had not been to the Blue Ridge Grill in a few years, but it was a great place to meet friends for a mid-week dinner when business took me back to Loudoun County again.

My friends drove down from Frederick, MD. No need for anyone to fight rush-hour traffic.

It was lucky that I arrived early. Though it was a Thursday evening they were very busy. It was about 30 minutes before I could be seated. Just a few minutes before my friends arrived.

The service was patient and attentive. My friends and I had not been together in more than 30 years. There was much talk and little initial menu-reading! The staff was great. No rush.

We started with drinks and appetizers. Two of us opted for fish entrees and they were both very good. And Bob was pleased with his grilled pork chops.

Everything was handled very well.

Best recommendation? Call ahead and make a reservation. Even mid-week.

1  Thank OldRoadWarrior60
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Good barbecue baby back ribs. It was a whole rack, very meaty, tender and tasty. The sauce served on the side was good but didn't taste like the sauce on the ribs. And while they were good, I think it was a little pricey. I called the order in for pick up and the order was ready when I arrived. The fries were cold but didn't determine that until I got home. I love fries and dislike fries reheated in the microwave. I didn't try the spoonful of beans served on the side.

1  Thank Charlene E
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I picked this restaurant from TripAdvisor. It was a good choice. Food and service were excellent. We went on a Monday night which was 1/2 price wine night. The wine we chose was very good!!

1  Thank wayne m
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had to wait a little while with reservations for a group. However, we were able to get separate checks.

1  Thank Amy H