“Very good brunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Brookhaven
“Very good brunch”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a lovely filet bennedict and spicy bloody mary. We were with a large group (18) and they took very good care of us.

Arlington, Virginia
“Basic fresh American food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been twice on Sunday for late lunch / early dinner. BRG's food entrees and salads--fresh American food--were consistently good. My dining companions and I enjoyed all the dishes we ordered. Currently during Sunday brunch hours they do a substitution that is not my preference. Instead of bread to start the meal they provide a silver container filled with little strips the size of large fries that taste exactly like fried funnel cake tossed in cinnamon and powdered sugar. Oh my, they were soooo good, but not what I wanted to start a savory meal. These sweet morsels are definitely dessert-like and we were not ordering from the brunch menu. I could go for some now, with coffee. Not taking points off for that but thought you should know. I found our meal portions large; making the cost reasonable given you can have another meal or snack at home later.

• Visited June 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

BRG is always a pleasant place for lunch...they have meals that appeal to kids and their grown ups as well. The sandwiches are excellent but the French fries are outstanding...crispy shoestring potatoes, perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. The at ops here is casual and the servers attentive.

Surf City, North Carolina
“Delicious! Best salad ever!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We got reservations and only waited about 5 minutes.. service was a tad slow with the crowd but we didn't mind thanks to the wonderful atmosphere. The ahi tuna salad is to die for and is the best salad I've ever had!

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,256 helpful votes
“Wide Variety”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went here with a group of locals for a business lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the large variety of menu selections (salads, sandwiches, seafood, fish, chicken, steaks, pork, etc), the large portions, the very good quality of the food and the reasonable prices. The day I was there they had a meatloaf special and it was very good.

• Visited August 2012