“A Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Ridge Grill

Blue Ridge Grill
Ranked #3 of 202 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Virginia
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Your GPS will alert you that the address is on the left, but only a Sheetz Convenience Store and a McDonalds greet you. But after turning down an unnamed street next to the Sheetz, you wind around to the left until the Blue Ridge Grill appears. The interior combines lots of wood, brass and glass to create an inviting atmosphere. A horseshoe bar occupies just the right amount of space and a majority of the seating is in comfortable booths. The menu is wide and deep enough to satisfy everyone in your party.
I wholeheartedly recommend the Prime Rib Sandwich, featuring a tall portion of medium Prime Rib on a bun that looks a hard French baguette, but is actually soft and quite flavorful. This sandwich is the real deal. Served with au jus and horseradish on the side, I could only eat half in one sitting, but the second half didn’t last very long at home. I would also praise the BRG French Fries – crisp and flavorful.
Although I have only eaten here once, it was a very pleasurable experience, and I intend to return soon. This is a great place for just about any type of occasion and I’m going to have to create one soon so that I can try some different items on the menu.

1 Thank H1ghl1ghter

“Our favorite restaurant in Leesburg VA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Consistently great service and good food. Restaurant is clean. We love their salads, chicken tenders, and steak plus we share a strawberry shortcake for dessert. Great variety of daily specials and regular menu selections for all tastes. We will be back for many more meals.

Charlestown, Ireland
“Consistently good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

When in Leesburg, VA, The Blue Ridge Grill is my go to restaurant, particularly for Sunday brunch. The Crab Cake Eggs Benedict is delicious -- perfect hollandaise, fresh asparagus, and crunchy cottage fries! They serve wonderful fresh fish entrees for dinner. Dining is casual, and the staff is friendly and engaging.

Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Popular restaurant, good food for a fair price in Leesburg VS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had dinner at the blue ridge grill on a Friday night, it was BUSY.. Packed with people almost a line going out the door. Make reservations, we did and avoid waiting an hour plus for a table! Service was fast and the food was good at a reasonable price too, so it was a win win for us. It was our first time in Leesburg VA and we were looking for a casual restaurant that wasn't too $$. The blue ridge grill fit the bill, I had the fish of the day and it was tasty, my husband had a burger and he was very happy with it. Would recommend this place for a fast casual meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Springfield, Virginia
“All the positive comments are spot on great value service wu I'll definitely return goods for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the seafood pasta I had the Chili we both were very pleased our server was pleasant and efficient