“Very good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stopped in after visiting a relative in Leesburg and had a very nice lunch. I had the pulled pork sandwich with a couple onion rings on top. The pork was tender, not overcooked and nicely flavored. My wife had the portabella sandwich which was ample (took half home) and french fries that they made with no salt. She thought her sandwich was very good with a nice mix of ingredients. The menu was varied and the service was good.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had brunch here a couple days after Christmas when the weather was terrible and we were looking for something indoors and entertaining. I've eaten at the Blue Ridge Grill in Ashburn, and it is good enough... So I was expecting the same here for brunch, but was pleasantly surprised. The menu is unique; not your typical buffet-style brunch. And the food was delicious. Service was impeccable. What a nice surprise.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a solid choice for some good food. The place has its own ambience, hard to describe. It appears that it was once another type of restaurant (maybe a chain at one time) that changed hands and was repainted. But the lighting is perfect. Great bar with even better bartenders. They overcooked my steak a bit, but otherwise the meal was spot on. I have gone to this place on a few occasions with friends and my wife. I have never had a bad experience at the Blue Ridge Grill.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stop here when shopping at the Outlets in Leesburg. Nice atmosphere, pleasant staff, reasonable prices and most of all the food has always been very good.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We have been eating at BRG for 7 or 8 years and have never had a bad meal and the team service is always good. The appetizers are great, we like the Bruschetta, the Brentwood Salad is excellent and a lot of food. The Ribs are consistently the best I have eaten anywhere (except my own :) ), burgers are great, fish is always done just right, the steaks are perfect and the dessert specials are really killers. I think you get the idea, you can't go wrong. Call ahead on busy nights, Monday, Friday and Saturday. Sit at the bar for a fun change of pace.