“Where you should host your kids birthday party”
Review of Pump it Up

Pump it Up
Ranked #5 of 9 Fun & Games in Leesburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Having hosted over 12,000 parties, Pump It Up Leesburg is Loudoun County & Ashburn's #1 Birthday party venue. Pump it Up is where your imagination comes to play - Our play areas and giant inflatables help spark a child's imagination. With more than 140 Pump It Up locations, we're proud to be Kids' Favorite Place. We offer a wide variety of activities for kids - from our always private Birthday Parties, daily Open Jump sessions and Special Events to Fundraisers, Camps, Field Trips and much more. Encouraging imaginative play, our birthday parties are truly unique. Whether you make it an Adventure Party, where your child goes on a journey to become a real pirate or superhero, or if you Go Glow and add our special effect light show to your party, Pump It Up has multiple options to help you make your child's birthday unique and memorable. Call now for your next birthday party or event.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Ashburn, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where you should host your kids birthday party”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had Mary's 4th birthday party here in October and wish I had discovered this place sooner.

Having been to many of the usual birthday party places in the Loudoun County area (Chuck E. Cheese and Monkey Joe's, etc), my husband and I were blown away by the Pump it Up experience.

As the birthday parents, we were given a VIP parking spot right in front where we were immediately greeted by staff at our car. They came out with carts and loaded all the items we had brought along. I didn't have to lift a finger! What I loved the most about our party was that it was fully private. At all other birthday party venues, you are sharing the general activity space with other birthday groups or walk ins. Here, you get exclusive use of each bounce room and then the party room itself. No crowds and no random children...! Why can't all places be like this. When we did Mary's 3rd at Chuck E. Cheese last year, most of the games and activities she wanted to play had regular lines or other children trying to cut in front of her. I don't know about the rest of you, but when it's my child's birthday, I do not want any drawbacks during their special day....especially when the drawbacks come from people not a part of your party.

We attended a friend's party at the Manassas Pump it Up location shortly after and will say the staff here is far friendlier and accommodating.

Visited October 2013