“Will recommend this to my friends visiting wineries”
Review of South Street Under

South Street Under
Ranked #12 of 226 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stopped in South Street Under to order sandwiches to take along to a winery for lunch. So fresh and good! We will be back!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Long lines and no place to sit unless the weather is just right outside as there is a fair amount of outside sitting.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This place is great! They have awesome breakfast sandwiches and they are very nice when you come with your pet, there are always water bowls and when I go by my self someone comes out to take my order so I dont have the leave my pooch alone.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Consistently the best quick lunch place around in Leesburg. The sandwiches are good (we are preying they bring a back the muffuletta!) and the soup is delicious. We can't help but grab a loaf of bread on the way out as well. When seasonable, it is nice to sit outside on the deck.

1  Thank Couplefortravel
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fresh soups, fresh artisan breads and meats makes this place a cannot miss .
Lunch crowds on nice days will make the wait a bit long but if there is a table outside, grab it and enjoy the food and scenery.

1  Thank gary0529