“Always great for lunch.”
Review of South Street Under

South Street Under
Ranked #14 of 216 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Wash. DC
“Always great for lunch.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fresh soups, fresh artisan breads and meats makes this place a cannot miss .
Lunch crowds on nice days will make the wait a bit long but if there is a table outside, grab it and enjoy the food and scenery.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank gary0529

Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pastries..”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The wife stops here on a regular basis, and finally got me to stop in. This place has got to be one of the best pastry spots I have encountered. Sandwiches are top notch, mine incorporated frsh bread (made in house daily)...awsome!!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank 605Benoit
Providence, Rhode Island
“Nothing better!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great food, breads, pastries and one of the best quiches I have ever had! They make their own foccaccia bread everyday--several types of ingredients...excellent!

Visited October 2012
Northern VA
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The soups and sandwiches are INCREDIBLE. This is the type of place you go to regularly. I see the same people there almost all the time. They get lots of regular customers because of their great quality. The ciabatta bread is the best I've ever had. Rather addicting actually. Shout out to the Potato Leek soup. (which I dont really taste much leek but I'm not sure that matters as all..) I also buy ciabatta bread here whenever I need good bread for my own meals. I make my own bread regularly but nobody can make bread this good so may as well buy some and pretend I made it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank kjgmsu
Leesburg, Virginia
“Casual and Amazing”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love the sandwiches and deserts here. My favorites are the tuna sandwich, best ever tasted. And the walnut raspberry brownie. I recently discovered a peanut butter creme cheese type brownie and it has moved up on my list too! Staff is efficient and kind.

Visited July 2012