“Great Pastries..”

South Street Under
Ranked #8 of 234 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The wife stops here on a regular basis, and finally got me to stop in. This place has got to be one of the best pastry spots I have encountered. Sandwiches are top notch, mine incorporated frsh bread (made in house daily)...awsome!!!

1  Thank 605Benoit

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great food, breads, pastries and one of the best quiches I have ever had! They make their own foccaccia bread everyday--several types of ingredients...excellent!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The soups and sandwiches are INCREDIBLE. This is the type of place you go to regularly. I see the same people there almost all the time. They get lots of regular customers because of their great quality. The ciabatta bread is the best I've ever had. Rather addicting actually. Shout out to the Potato Leek soup. (which I dont really taste much leek but I'm not sure that matters as all..) I also buy ciabatta bread here whenever I need good bread for my own meals. I make my own bread regularly but nobody can make bread this good so may as well buy some and pretend I made it!

1  Thank kjgmsu
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love the sandwiches and deserts here. My favorites are the tuna sandwich, best ever tasted. And the walnut raspberry brownie. I recently discovered a peanut butter creme cheese type brownie and it has moved up on my list too! Staff is efficient and kind.

1  Thank Navigator556
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I try and go to South Street Under at lest once a week. The breakfast sandwiches are incredible. We always get the Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on Ciabatta bread - bread that's baked fresh on the property. Insane! We've stopped by for loaves of ciabatta for Thanksgiving, Christmas and other special occasions.

The staff is friendly and Beth has the energy that you want see and hear in the morning...she's fantastic! Just about every other guest comes in and knows her by name...and she knows who they are as well!

They also have a fridge with a great selection of drinks, wine, and prepared food that you can take home to enjoy. We can't get enough of this place!