“Best Take out for Pizza anywhere near Leesburg”
Review of Giovanni's

Giovanni's
Ranked #24 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I agree with John P's review. I, too grew up in Northern New Jersey, right outside of the pasta triangle and just 12 miles west of NYC and this is the real thing! Believe me, we've tried them all but keepcoming back here. My advise ask them to make it a little well done and NEVER order by saying Pizza Pie... any real Italian knows the word for pie is PIZZA! Enjoy.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We recently relocated to Leesburg from NY City so we're very picky about our pizza and Italian food. We are so happy that we tried Giovanni's!!! It's excellent! The pizza was the best NY pizza we've had in VA (especially the Sicilian) and everything else we tried was delicious too. We happen to love the way it's just a "no frills" pizzeria like back home. These types of places don't need to go overboard with decor if the food is right.....and it is! To those of you who gave this place bad reviews because of the appearance of the restaurant just don't get it. Now if we can just get them to deliver, we can pretend we're in NY again!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The restaurant is nothing to speak of inside - just your typical pizza place. But I grew up in NJ, and I am used to a certain kind of pizza - thin (but not too thin crust), with a certain ratio of sauces to cheese to dough. And this place does it for me - the only place in Loudoun county that comes close, in my opinion. Prices are very good, but they do NOT deliver.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you get to Leesburg, put this place on your list. Food is great and service is good. Have been there for lunc this seems to be the best time to go.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is a very typical Italian food joint. The food was good, the service was good enough, the atmosphere was typical. It wasn't delicious, homemade numminess, but it was just fine. When we're in the mood for Italian, this is a decent choice for a sit-down meal. Nothing special, nothing bad. Convenient location for Leesburg, close to a couple of the hotels.