“Great Italian Food!!”

Ranked #25 of 216 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great Italian Food!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The pizza was delicious especially the sauce. My kid's pasta tasted fresh. The service was friendly. Price was reasonable.

2 Thank RWCWBW

San Diego, California
“Best NY Style Pizza in the Area!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We love this place. It's one of the few remaining pizzerias where you have real italian pizzaioli working on the food. Very casual dining, great for families. Nothing fancy here, but great pasta dishes and parmigian platters too. As ex-NYers, we feel very much at home here. Efficient takeout, and yes, I agree, it's a shame they don't deliver, especially on stormy nights.

• Visited February 2012
Vevey, Switzerland
“not bad NY style pizza”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I came here only once, to try the NY style pizza and I have found it not too bad, despite the fact that being Italian, I prefer the real pizza. I had a margherita which was huge. The dough was good, the tomato ok and the cheese very greasy (you can see it the day after on the remaining slices). Overall it was ok,I I will try it again.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank dmanzoni
“Amazing Pizza, just too bad they don't deliver”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Great pizza, as good as any I have ever had in new york.

If you want to go on a Friday night just be ready for a bit of a walk and wait as the parking lot is always full and its usually packed inside.
Always worth the wait.
Ohhh and make sure to try the steak & cheese

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Do Not Miss This Pizza!”
Reviewed September 29, 2010

We (2 50ish females) ate here 9/24/2010. The location is in a strip mall and the ambiance is fine. It is very clean and was bustling with locals which was a good sign. We are pizza lovers and have eaten pizza all over the world. You will find very few which are better thin crust pizzas than this! The cheese was delicious with a good, not overly seasoned tomato base and a great crust. The other food looked very good as well but we never get past the pizza. The service was good. We also thought the prices for the food and wine were very low. We had pizza at Fireside as well. It was very good but Giovanni'a was great!