“Hometown Chinese Restaurant”

Dining options: Delivery
Miami, Florida
“Hometown Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have lived in Leesburg for 13 years and have either eaten in or had food delivered from China King for about the same amount of time. Restaurant is nothing fancy but the food and service are good. The restaurant space is small and feels more like a diner when you are eating in . Never had a bad meal here.

Visited February 2014

Leesburg, Virginia
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We ate in the restaurant for dinner. Though some may find the interior to be "dated", we found it clean and charming. The small booths and simplicity reminded us of sitting in a small Chinese restaurant in NY city. Service was excellent. Food was flavorful and freshly prepared and had not been sitting in back being warmed. General Tso's chicken was large pieces of white meat that were lightly battered and not at all greasy. We parked in the city garage in back (walk to King St. between buildings via alley).

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Only a couple of tables inside, so I usually take out. Food is good and never had a any issues with the dishes. One of my top three Chinese restaurants in the county.

• Visited February 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“Decent Chinese Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I had the dinner for 2. We started with soup. My wife chose the egg drop which was fairly good and I had the hot & sour which was mediocre. We both chose egg rolls and they were doughy tasting and flavorless for the most part. The cashew chicken was good and the seafood in lobster sauce was okay. The fried rice that accompanied the meal was disappointing. The service, was a little slow and the server confused our drink orders. To us, this was a typical Chinese restaurant experience. Instead of leaving hungry, you leave a little disappointed.

Visited July 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Only convenient.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a dated chinese restaurant nothing notable except possibly the fact that everything tastes the same. My husband and I have been here many time and gotten take out but it never gets any better. I think we have finally quit trying to find something to like there.

• Visited May 2013