“Not my cup of tea.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Food greasy. Tough. Bland. Cheap-in price and quality. have eaten better Chinese in the Caribbean-think about it.

There are newer reviews for China King Restaurant

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good Chinese food - best in town....terrible parking situation but its in the middle of downtown so I expected that... we would order from here alot more if it was easier to get in and get out - parking wise.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

China King is a restaurant I had planned on trying for a while, and finally got around to it. Unfortunately, it wouldn't have been a great loss just to skip it. While the ambiance was nice and the staff was attentive, the food was lackluster. My wife had the hunan chicken and I had the shanghai noodles. Both dishes essentially tasted the same and were lacking the vibrant flavors and savory sauces associated with good Chinese food. If you're hard up for Chinese takeout, you might as well go with China King for lack of other options, but don't go out of your way.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Beef they use is super tender, chicken is all white meat. Alterations to dishes are never a problem, fast service, we substitute white onion for green onion, and extra peanuts to Kung pao beef, it's almost $15 , but it's the vest I ever had. Been in leesburg for a long time.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Using words like "best" usually requires a caveat to have any credibility. Chine King, I my opinion, offers the best asian food for the price in the Leesburg area. They even made something that was off the menu when my kid requested it before looking at the menu.
Nice people run it. They live 2 minutes way and have lived here for almost twenty years. Nice enough to have my kid view it as a "special occasion" dinner.