“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscarora Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 201 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Soups, Gluten Free, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loudoun & Harrison
Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Well done Trip Advisor members!

My wife and I were finishing up some Holiday shopping at the nearby outlets. We were hungry and in no hurry to get into traffic so I fired up the Trip Advisor app and landed at Tuscarora.

Appetizers were great. Hushpuppies and Spring Rolls. Sauces were excellent.

We both orded the Filet Mignon. Perfectly prepared and presented.

Great service. Great location in Historic Leesburg. Super setting in of course an old Mill.

• Visited December 2013

Reston, Virginia
“Fantastic find...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food and great service. Had a sandwich with a few meats and au jus and was great... The tall young man with goatee was very attentive.

Visited December 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“A favorite in Leesburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a very nice place in an old mill in Leesburg. Overall, the ambiance was very pleasant, our service was great, and the food was delicious. My wife even liked her fish, and she is not a big fish eater. My Duck Breast was delicious and the Corn Chowder was outstanding. My only negative was our table in a small room off the main dining area. The noise level was higher and other customers’ conversations were distracting. The next time I would request the main dining room. Overall, a very good to excellent place that I hope to dine at again.

• Visited November 2013
Berryville, Virginia
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great service. He was very kind and the food was great we walked in a little after 9 pm on a tuesday evening and were expected to be turned away but were gladly welcomed. It was a pleasant surprise and a great meal. We'll be back!

• Visited September 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Why don't we go more often??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Tuscarora Mill is tucked away in Leesburg - and we always forget about it. Every time we eat here we wonder why we don't come more often. We decided on a night out at the last minute and could only get reservations at 5:30. The service is excellent and the selection is varied and unique. We started w/ the fried oysters in curry sauce and the pork belly asian dish - both were terrific. I preferred the oysters and my husband preferred the pork belly - both were good sized portions. Next time I think I'll make a meal of the apps alone - so many varieties. I had the scallops and beef cheeks for my entree - a really interesting dish with a ton of flavor. Hubby had the beef long rib - also delish! We opted not to have dessert, but the meal was really nice. I think this is my favorite in Leesburg - Lightfoot is too noisy and The Wine Kitchen doesn't take reservations. Try Tuskie's - you won't regret it.

• Visited November 2013