“Great Food with a wonderful atmosphere”
Review of Tuscarora Mill

Tuscarora Mill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscarora Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loudoun & Harrison
Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Its always a pleasure going to Tuskies. The wait staff is great and the food is even better. A bit pricey but certainly worth the added cost. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Mom and I had lunch their based on a AAA app recommendation. For the budget conscious you might find the lunches on the pricey end around $20 for one. Unless you ave the square plate special around $7.00 We did this and we had the BEST superb egg plant parm. Interior is very interesting also w/ dark wood from the mill with a mix of gothic and art noveu decorating. A must for lunch or dinner (those who are not so budget conscious).

1  Thank londonschic
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food was terrific - excellent entrees, salads, desserts - but the service was painful - had to ask several times for coffee, got the wrong dessert, waiter was no where to be found for much of the evening -- I would go back again if we got a different server

Reviewed October 3, 2013

part of restaurant is got some of the old mill machinery, so its an interesting setting. Our lunch was very good. Wife had shrimp and grits (outstanding) and I had a Bar-b-que plate with mix of meat. Service was very good and they have a very good bar, had a good local draft dark beer. Their ciabatta bread was delicious. Be sure and go downstairs to their bakery and get a toffee brownie, it is rich but oh so good. A little bit higher in price than I am used to but that whole area tends to run a little higher.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here on a Saturday night and found the place quite busy. Thankfully the ambiance didn't suffer from it. The drinks we had, strawberry-basil-ginger mojitos, were excellent and I highly recommend them. The food was also very good include the homemade ciabatta bread they serve with the meal. The service was attentive although at time a bit pushy(I got asked several times if we wanted wine, even after we were done).
My only critique would be it was a bit pricey for what we ate. Even though the food was very good the price wasn't quite equal to the value. But overall we enjoyed ourselves.