“A Favorite Place!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tuscarora Mill

Tuscarora Mill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscarora Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Loudoun & Harrison
Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
“A Favorite Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We enjoy going here often for a quality meal and great atmosphere. The service is very good and it is one of the best restaurants in the area.

Visited February 2013

Franklin, Tennessee
“FAB food, FAB service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved it! 4 of us dined and each enjoyed their meal. Would definitely eat here again! My husband and I shared a salad prior to our entree'. The waitress was good enough to serve it on two plates.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to give this place a try. It's a pity it took us so long to try this place- no doubt the best place in Leesburg. We started with the Fried Green Tomatoes and I had Shrimp and Grits and my wife had the Bar B Q plate. All was delicious, great service and atmosphere. Will definitely go again.

Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped at Tuscarora Mill on a Sunday early afternoon. It was our 3rd visit. Parking is ample outside the Market Station complex where the restaurant is located. Decor is somewhat rustic and pleasing. Exposed wood and high ceilings in the bar area where we ate. The food and service are excellent. Modern American menu. Extensive detail to fine ingredients. Large selection of quality wines and beers. Sunday brunch at $26.95 is a little pricey but the offerings are plentiful and many customers were enjoying it. My corn chowder and seafood salad were delicious. My wide's Barnyard sandwich au jus made with brisket and pork was also top notch. A gourmet spot in Leesburg well worth a visit!

• Visited April 2013
Waterford, Virginia, United States
“Lunchtime elegance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I took a day off in the middle of the week and dropped in for lunch. The menu is NOT the usual lunch fare. We enjoyed filet tip appetizers and excellent spicy Bloody Mary's. We were not rushed even though the tables were full. Truly enjoyed!!!

• Visited March 2013