“Never been for dinner”
Review of Lightfoot

Lightfoot
Reserve with OpenTable
Lightfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 227 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed November 17, 2013

But the sister that's the chef out does herself every Saturday and Sunday for lunch! The food is creative and excellent!
Service varies depending on who you get, but never falls below average and is often excellent.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I had an amazing Sunday brunch today @ Lightfoot. We hadn't been there in a while. I ordered the Chesapeake Eggs Benedict and my friend ordered the soup, spinach salad and grilled cheese sandwich. The food was outstanding!! We were seated in a nice quiet booth in the back. The restaurant was packed, but I didn't notice the noise level. We will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice meal with friends at Lightfoot. The building is very nice, a former bank from the days when banks were grander than today, retaining much of its impressive decoration, and even some of the vault doors. The food is wonderful and creative. I loved the mushroom strudel appetizer. I indulged in the pork shank with cheesy bread pudding (there was more to the description than that, I should have taken notes). Very, very tender, lots of food. The hardest thing was picking the entrée, the rockfish special sounded wonderful. Very nice dessert, wonderful salad with lots of special things in it (roasted nuts, pear, carmelized something or other, etc).

It's not cheap, but given the ultra-high quality, I consider it a good value. (Most entrees in the upper twenties, but there are some more affordable options.) We've been before and we'll go again, even though it's a bit of a drive for us.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went to Lightfoot for lunch on Oct. 26 and enjoyed the experience very much. A menu with plenty of choices - particular props for the deviled eggs appetizer and the French onion soup, which had great flavor. Service was good, ambience excellent - recommended. Only caveat is that while they have an extensive wine list, they could use more selections of wines by the glass.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were there a few days ago only because we saw the reviews and read good things about it. Needless to say, we were truly, truly disappointed. DO NOT EAT THE FOOD HERE!!! After waiting close to an hour for it, it came out COLD! We ordered the special and it was as though it was pre-made and just sitting out for hours for someone to be the victim of it. We will never go back to this place ever again!

1  Thank Sarah S