“Excellent Food and Service in a charming old bank!”
Review of Lightfoot

Lightfoot
Reserve with OpenTable
Lightfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 222 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed June 4, 2013

A wonderful meal. I had the duck and it was superb. My friend had the catfish special and raved about it at the meal and the day after. The peanut butter torte is outstanding but rich and good to share. The service was excellent. I like the atmosphere of it being held in an old quaint bank. I come here a few times a year and am never disappointed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Several years ago we had a HORRIBLE experience at the kitchen table at Lightfoot. Food was cold, over cooked, and service was bad. But, we know people who love Lightfoot so, we thought we would give it a second chance. I have to say, the menu is very appealing, the wine list is fantastic, but when it comes to executing they just try to do too much. I think some of the dishes are "overdone" - too much going on. And the portions are HUGE. I like a lot of food, but it can be too much sometimes. My husband ordered the rack of lamb, med-rare. It came out raw (5 min after all of our other entrees were delivered) so, we had to send it back. It took 20 min for them to refire the entree and they never apologized or took any action to accommodate us. The other three people at the table were completely done by the time his food came. I ordered the duck, med-rare and it came out well done. I didn't say anything. So, we tried again, but now we are done. Too many other great places in Leesburg to spend our money.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had dinner on Saturday night at Lightfoot. As always, the food and service were excellent. We have eaten there many times and are always very happy. The restaurant is always busy for many years now and that tells me a lot. They understand quality and this was evidenced yet again! Thank you.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had not been to Lightfoot in a few years and now wonder "why not?" Our experience Last Sat. evening was good on all levels: food, ambiance, and service! And, it was packed.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We spent a very nice evening here. We enjoyed the food very much. Portions were perfect and the food was delicious. Our waiter was very good- very attentive, but he didn't hover and we never felt rushed. We were a bit disappointed by the beer selection.