“Great service and food”
Review of Lightfoot

Lightfoot
Reserve with OpenTable
Lightfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 219 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had dinner on Saturday night at Lightfoot. As always, the food and service were excellent. We have eaten there many times and are always very happy. The restaurant is always busy for many years now and that tells me a lot. They understand quality and this was evidenced yet again! Thank you.

There are newer reviews for Lightfoot

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had not been to Lightfoot in a few years and now wonder "why not?" Our experience Last Sat. evening was good on all levels: food, ambiance, and service! And, it was packed.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We spent a very nice evening here. We enjoyed the food very much. Portions were perfect and the food was delicious. Our waiter was very good- very attentive, but he didn't hover and we never felt rushed. We were a bit disappointed by the beer selection.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stopped for lunch after we went to antique shops, we like the place and why not try the food as we sit and order the food all seem fine they serve us very good . My husband was order salad and it come sandwich with soup we told that it is wrong and take extra 10 minute to wait so I share my meals to my husband because we was hungry . I order lightfood burger the beef dry, the homemade potatoes too salted the problem still continue for my sister order her crab was overcooked . We did complaint but the waiter just said ah no even apologize, anyway we just eat it and paid with minimum tip (15%) . The waiter took the bills looked at she give a scowl look, what the matter we even smile while we explained about the overcooked .

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is excellent, however, the "banquet staff" needs proper training. The beer and wine attendant was rude and bored. There was a problem getting the meals out to the guests and our server exclaimed, "well, at least you finally got it!"

When I attempted to speak to someone, I was told that - "there are no managers available, leave your name and number and someone will call you." huh?