“Nothing special” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lightfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 201 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free, International, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Fairfax, Virginia
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stopped for lunch after we went to antique shops, we like the place and why not try the food as we sit and order the food all seem fine they serve us very good . My husband was order salad and it come sandwich with soup we told that it is wrong and take extra 10 minute to wait so I share my meals to my husband because we was hungry . I order lightfood burger the beef dry, the homemade potatoes too salted the problem still continue for my sister order her crab was overcooked . We did complaint but the waiter just said ah no even apologize, anyway we just eat it and paid with minimum tip (15%) . The waiter took the bills looked at she give a scowl look, what the matter we even smile while we explained about the overcooked .

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Orlando, Florida
“Reception”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is excellent, however, the "banquet staff" needs proper training. The beer and wine attendant was rude and bored. There was a problem getting the meals out to the guests and our server exclaimed, "well, at least you finally got it!"

When I attempted to speak to someone, I was told that - "there are no managers available, leave your name and number and someone will call you." huh?

• 1 of 5 stars
Frederick, Maryland
“Favorite go-to restaurant when in Leesburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Have had wonderful meals over the last several years, never disappointed. Have brought friends and guests and all of us agree, great atmosphere, delicious food!

Visited November 2012
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Fit for foodies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed two of the evenings specials. My wife had a ny strip with bacon butter, onion rings, broccolini and mashed potatoes. I had short rib ravioli topped with seared sea scallops and a white wine tomato reduction. Both were delicious! I just wish they were permanently on the menu. The chocolate tort and frozen peanut butter pie were a nice way to end the evening. It is expensive so it is a special occasion restaurant in my eyes.

Baltimore County, Maryland
“Very Pleasant Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I were in Leesburg for the Garden Festival (which is a fantastic event) when we decided to eat on the outdoor patio at the Lightfoot. The clam and lobster dip appetizer was a real treat. My Poor Boy Salad and my husband's Meatloaf Sandwich were both marvelous. The waiters and waitresses were very attentive and the guitarist provided us with a very relaxed, peaceful setting to have our lunch. We both highly recommend The Lightfoot Restaurant.