“GREAT Spot with atmosphere & food to match”
Review of Lightfoot

Lightfoot
Reserve with OpenTable
Lightfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 232 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I love this incredible spot. The service was a little lacking (slooooooow and forgetful). But the food and ambience made us forget quickly. If for no other reason, the Lightfoot is worth the trip just to experience aplace where management actually cares.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Absoulutely the best crab soup I've ever had. Seafood is a religion at our home and we generally only eat seafood at specific resturants we know or have been recommended by friends. When I saw this on the menu I questioned the waiter who also from Maryland insisted I wouldn't be disappointed. A rich flavor with a hint of sherry and what tasted like a half a pound of crab meat.
It was and is worth the trip every time where in Leesburg

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stopped here on an antique trip and loved this restaurant. The spicy tomato soup is to die for. The sandwiches are huge and the menu is more than adequate. The service was excellent even though they were very busy at lunch time. The restaurant is in an old bank building with the vault and all. The bar was beautiful. A very interesting place to dine and food was very good.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Everything I've tried on the menu is fabulous, and generously portioned given that it is upscale (and expensive). A great place for special occasions as you will spend some cash here, but worth it!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I asked my cousin's daughter where a good restaurant was and she told me Lightfoot. I called and made reservations within 20 minutes for 1 1/2 hours later. Parking is hard to find. We ordered drinks and received them within 5 minutes. We both ordered soup, me the spicy tomato and my husband, the better than Maryland crab soup. I enjoyed my soup and my husband said his was delicious. My husband ordered the crab cake and it came with rice, green beans and an ear of corn on the cob. He enjoyed it all a nd said the rice was fantastic. I ordered the shrimp and lobster pasta which is something I never order. It was delicous but I couldn't finish it. All in all, we enjoyed our meal and the building at the same time. The restaurant used to be a bank years ago.