WINNER WONDERLAND

“Cardboard crust, low-end...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2008

Cardboard crust, low-end cheese

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I sometimes can't help but lust for some square, sweet Ledo pizza. The pepperoni is the best, with one spicy-sweet...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2008

I sometimes can't help but lust for some square, sweet Ledo pizza. The pepperoni is the best, with one spicy-sweet pepperoni placed ever-so-delicately on each individual slice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“service was slow but then the restaurant was extremely busy when we visited. we ordered pizza and i didn't feel it was...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2008

service was slow but then the restaurant was extremely busy when we visited. we ordered pizza and i didn't feel it was worth the wait

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Above average Italian food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2007

Above average Italian food.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The BEST ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2006

Maybe you all aren't pizza eaters or maybe you just had a bad day but Ledo's Pizza is the BEST! I was in town on business and had a great experience at Ledo's. I got a small cheese pizza that was wonderful and some wings (the meatiest that I have ever had). I would recommend this spot to everyone! I only wish that there was a Ledo's near my house!!