“Nice Atmosphere, Nice people, Hit or Miss Food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Eiffel Tower Cafe - CLOSED

Eiffel Tower Cafe
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“Nice Atmosphere, Nice people, Hit or Miss Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good wine, good wait staff. A nice change from chain restaurants. Quaint; women and old people loved this place. But the sauage I had was hard and dry. Image a tasteless jumbo slim jim left outside all week. On the other hand, the wife goes there more often and has not complained. If my next few visits are better I will update the review.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Herndon, Virginia
“Our favorite French restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a lovely, quaint restaurant and the food is exquisite. we've come here many times over the past 6 years (since moving to
Leesburg) and it never disappoints. When you are dining here you could very well be in Paris. This is an intimate little restaurant; very suitable for a special occasion.

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Charming French Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Eiffel Tower Cafe two nights ago. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We sat outside since the weather was so pleasant. The outdoor seating area is very charming with ivy draped lattice and French music playing softly in the background. We both ordered from the specials menu. I had a three fish medley and my wife had the trout. The fish was expertly prepared. We have dined here many times and I usually go with the specials. I find their specials fresh and well prepared. Their standard menu is good but brief. (If you order from the standard menu, I would recommend the duck breast.) The wine menu is pretty good with a nice selection of French wines reasonably priced. We also split a guava/mango cake for desert that was exceptional. That evening the restaurant was full yet the service was very good.

• Visited July 2013
Herndon, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A delightful evening in Leesburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I told my husband that I would take him to the Eiffel Tower in honor of Father's Day. It was our first trip to the Eiffel Tower Café in Leesburg, VA. We chose to dine inside where it was quiet and beautifully decorated. Many customers chose to dine outside since the evening was mild and pleasant. The outdoor dinning does not set directly on the street side walk. It is located along the side of the Café and is sheltered by shrubs and privacy fencing. We started our meal with the "drink of the day" which was champagne infused with raspberry liquor. Since I do not eat very much, the waiter was very helpful in assisting me with selecting interesting yet not too filling dishes. I had the beet with goat cheese salad to start while my husband had the frog legs. Both dishes were delightful, tasty and beautifully presented. For his entrée, my husband selected the roasted Orange Duck which was cooked medium rare and was wonderful served with whipped potatoes, asparagus and mixed vegetables highlighting red cabbage, red peppers and yellow squash. I enjoyed the mussels prepared in wine sauce. We both enjoyed a dessert. I had the raspberry torte which was very light and a great end to a great dinning experience. The staff was very friendly and made us feel as if we were dinning in a home atmosphere. We certainly will visit this wonderful little restaurant again.

• Visited June 2013
Berlin, Massachusetts
“Two times and both great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited the Eiffel Tower Cafe for lunch in early May. This was our second visit since November, 2011. Once again we were thoroughly pleased with our visit. The cafe is charming and the server was a delight. The food was absolutely wonderful and the wine our server suggested just made the meal a wonderful experience.

We will visit this restaurant whenever we visit Loudoun County.

• Visited May 2013