“Pleasant Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eiffel Tower Cafe - CLOSED

Eiffel Tower Cafe
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Baltimore County, Maryland
“Pleasant Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Last Fall my husband and I spent the afternoon in Leesburg and had lunch at the Eiffel Tower Café because their outdoor seating was open and our little dog was with us. The food had a French flair to it which my husband loved because it brought back memories of when he lived in France as a child. The staff was very accommodating to serve us outside when the weather was not perfect.

Visited November 2012

“Charming”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was our first visit, a date night, and we were not let down. Service was excellent, the food well prepared, and most important - My Baby left very happy. The menu was what you'd expect from a French Cafe not trying to over do itself. The meal lives up to the premium pricing, we'll be back for sure.

• Visited March 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“This place is terrible DONT GO!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went for valentines day and it was terrible. We had to wait for our reservation at a very early hour, had to wait too long for water or a glass of wine. We ordered and then once the food finally got there my steak was overcooked - very overcooked. I had asked for it rare and it came medium and dry. When I told the waiter he looked at it and said that how WE cook rare steaks. I then went to the snobby manager/owner and she argued with me about the temperature of the steak and that I was wrong and thats how a rare steak is cooked. Sorry but thats wrong. a rare steak should NEVER be any shade of pink and never be dry. I hate this place and will not go back and suggest you go to any of the other nicer restaurants in Leesburg just a few blocks away. I think you would get a better meal and service in just about any other place.

Visited February 2012
Wash. DC
“Nice intimate cafe style restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Food very well prepared and presented. Small menu but well done.
Good wine selection and not outrageously priced-a great place for a special night out with a special person.

1 Thank gary0529
Wash DC
“The right NYE Dinner for us”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We had heard Eiffel Tower Cafe had a new head chef and with the sluggish economy we are getting choosy on these events
not disappointed al all - Eiffel is a gem - always has been but this new chef (elcavage?) Knows his trade
they ran out of the Roti Veal and I love most substitutions so opted for the skirt steak w mushroom sauce. My crew had grouper and the lobster it was prix fixe and the plates were all really super. My only complaint (and this is minor and picky) was that the service rather uneven and seemingly disjointed.
My hope is that this will all work out as Eiffel finds its legs, Leesburg is becoming a culinary go-to in VA and this gem can find its rightful home if it can work thru the growing pains.

• 3 of 5 bubbles