Leesburg Colonial Inn
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$129
ComfortSuites
$110
$149
Homewood
$124
Hampton.com
$89
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$325
$219
$112
$101
Priceline
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$107
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Homewood
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2010

We decided to stay over in Leesburg at the last minute. This Inn was built in the 1700's so it is historic and has the feel of a very old building. I thought it was comfortable, quiet and quaint. It fit our needs. It's not a big, new glossy hotel, instead it offers coziness, uniquness and history. So depending on what you're looking for...I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HauntedTraveler100
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My wife and I had a great stay at the Colonial Inn. We enjoyed a nice dinner and evening at a local pub. The service overall was good at the hotel and it was clean. The location was excellent, located in downtown leesburg. The bed was extremely comfortable. The owner of the restaurant gave us a last minuite discount.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hotellover00
Reviewed August 6, 2008

My husband & I decided to stay in this hotel because it is located in the downtown area. I must say it was a lovely experience! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a mom and pop feel. This isn't a big fancy new hotel. There is a relaxed and unstuffy atmosphere. The rooms were nice. The breakfast was delicious. Nothing beats the location either.

We woke up, had breakfast, and walked around the downtown area. Leesburg is a very cute little town. We recommend this place! Especially room #9.

Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank musalsa
Reviewed June 29, 2007

We stayed over the weekend of May 19-20. We were in the "honeymoon" suite. What a joke (on us). They quoted us a price, and then added $25 for a second person! The "jacuzzi" was a very dirty regular bathtub/shower with some jets that we didn't try. The broken light fixture in the bathroom and the circa 1987 TV/VCR with lousy reception were really "special treats" as well.

The room was very run down, and we had to check in at the restaurant on the first floor (which did not serve anything close to a "gourmet" breakfast - just usual travel fare that was edible for the most part).

It was without a doubt the most overpriced and run down "inn" that I have ever stayed in. Do yourself a favor - don't stay here unless you have no other options within 25 miles or so.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed May 6, 2007

I have never seen a greater disconnect between a web site’s description of a place and the disappointing reality. It boasts “Persian and Oriental rugs.” Whatever that was on the floor was filthy. The room is pretty crummy. The bathroom was acceptable. Anyone who finds this place “charming” should have his head examined. It should go for $35 a night, not $125. The night I was there all the modern motels were filled and only three of the ten rooms at Colonial Inn were filled, for good reason. The touted “full gourmet breakfast with authentic 18th-century cuisine,” included in the price, was inedible. I had to go elsewhere to get something to eat.
The people who work there are friendly.

Stayed: May 2007