“I want to like this place!”

Leesburg Brewing Company
Ranked #83 of 214 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Washington, D.C.
“I want to like this place!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The food menu seems to be improving. We've been there 5 or 6 times since it opened. However I don't think I've yet to see the same "serving team" yet. Not sure why, but does seem a lot of turnover as they get things sorted out. Hoping they can get the whole thing working better.

One word of advice: I'd love to come down and have some of that wonderful chips and salsa (to die for!) and some wings while watching the ball games, but no TV's? I just don't understand that.

Beer selection has been varied but good. Supposedly starting to make their own beer in the future. But they keep a good selection on hand that keeps it entertaining.

List of appetizers good staples: wings, pico and chips, etc. Always seems fresh.

Hoping as the kitchen gets settled some more additional menu items might be added with less a sandwich focus.

I will keep going and looking for some additional improvements. Owners are good friends of Leesburg and I am rooting for them!!!

Visited September 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Service and Great Burger”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stopped here after the wineries in the area and really needed a low cost meal that involved a good burger. This little place had a great beer selection with lots of good seasonals. They really allow a variety of choices of local beers and wines which is what I enjoy. They don't have a huge menu or eclectic menu like some of the high end spots in this town but the food was good! I got the Wow Burger which is a burger sausage meat mix that turned out to be delicious! The service was great...my friend really wanted a local apple cider beer on the menu and our waiter said they were out of it but then about 5 minutes later he came running back with a nice cold one and said he found 2 left in the back. Friendly service can make the night.

• Visited September 2013
Leesburg, VA
“Don't bother...”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Honestly, I have only been here once. Usually one visit doesn't prompt me to write a review; however everything was terrible. The glasses we were given were dirty (lipstick on them). The service was really poor and the food was over priced and just OK at best. All of us were served cold french fries. I ordered what was called "Fish and Chips" It was basically three fish sticks with cold fries. While they do not brew their own beer yet they offered a good selection of micro brewed local beers. The beer just isn't enough to make me go back. Several places in Leesburg sell the same selections if not better. The noise level was too high to enjoy the company of your table.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank not2cre8ive
Leesburg, Virginia
“We had a good time”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had fun going to the leesburg brewing company but didnt find anything remarkable there. They cannt make there own beer yet so its just like any other bar.

Visited June 2013
“Nice place with great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to try their beer, but they don't make their own - yet. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Their brewery will be downstairs, below the restaurant and will start producing in a month or two. I enjoyed the beers they carry now. I tried a flight of four beers and can't wait to try theirs in a couple months.

• Visited July 2013