“BURGER WARS! TEST OF 3” 3 of 5 bubbles

BurgerFi
Ranked #51 of 211 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Providence, Rhode Island
“BURGER WARS! TEST OF 3”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

3 local Leesburg restaurants touting the best burger...lets see!
THE TEST
BurgerFi,Kraze Burger and Melt. Ordered the exact same thing at all 3--cheeseburger and fries.
BurgerFi--hip new place--took 25 minutes to get my order. Very loud-noisy. Burger was ok...fries limp-$10 7.0
Kraze Burger--place was empty-- 8 minutes burger had a good charred taste -fries limp-$8 7.5
Melt--by far the largest burger-best buns and tastiest--fries were crisp 10-12 minutes-$9 10!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DAVIDE777

Leesburg, Virginia
“Great burgers and beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went on 3/15 and 3/16. It gets busy around 5:30-6 so get early. You order and then you are paged to pick up your food. Restaurant offers hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggies burgers, and hot dogs ( kobe and chicken apple). They also have draft beers and wine.

First night I had a cheeseburger. I ordered it as it came. It was very juicy. I like the special sauce. My husband had a bacon cheeseburger. We split fries. You get a fairly large order of fries. Husband had a blue moon beer and I had a sprite zero out of the freestyling machine.

The next night I took the kids. One had a plain cheeseburger and the other had a plain hamburger. My son who had the cheeseburger said it was good. My other son who a plain hamburger with nothing on was not as impressed and said he preferred a competitor's burger
( soon to open in Leesburg better). We got two order of fries for the 3 of us and ended up throwing it out. I am not sure if we were full or just didn't enjoy them as much as the day before.

I had the veggie-fi quinoa burger. I thought it was awesome. It is a great burger. I am not a vegetarian. I do not like turkey burgers and you can't get me near a boca burger. This was really good and I will probably order it from now on in the future.

Three burgers, 2 fries, and 3 drinks cost $30. I agree with the other reviewer about the sodium content. Both times I was extremely thirsty after eating there.
Juicy burgers and a great place to take the family. There are no kids meals so it might be best to split a burger for young kids.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“If you're a little low on sodium...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went to the new Leesburg location on a Sunday night...quite busy, probably took 15 minutes to get food ordered and to receive it. Had the cheesburger (double patty). Wasn't bad, but wasn't anything special either. Not a lot of flavor from the meat. French fries were good, but the sodium content overall must be astronomical. Drank water for hours afterward and still felt thirsty. Probably not a place I'll frequent.

• 2 of 5 bubbles