“Very Old Building - A Bit Charming”
Review of The Old Town Grill

The Old Town Grill
Ranked #70 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've truly never had a dining experience like this. On a snowy Sunday we stopped in for brunch and were seated by the fireplace - the only people in the restaurant. We ordered the crab cake Benedict and steak and egg special which was all extremely tasty and reasonably priced. I ordered a Bloody Mary but they don't serve liquor - only beer and wine; thus, I opted for a glass of wassail which was excellent. The hot apple cider was also good but a bit overpriced at $5 a glass. We loved the old fashioned decor and guns with bayonets above the fireplace. The man working (who wore a suit coat and dress pants) was friendly without bothering us too much (since we were the only ones in the place).

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have no idea why this place is so empty. It is quite expensive about $26 a main on average and appetizers for $10. Wine was about $8 a glass which was about average. The menu was not extensive, lots of steak. The lady next to us ordered a steak and pronounced it very large and delicious. I ordered crab cakes and my husband ordered the crab stuffed shrimp. We had the mushrooms and asparagus as sidea and they were well cooked with a nice dose of garlic on the mushrooms. The service was polite and unobtrusive. We enjoyed ourselves and thought it was a good date night restaraunt even if the decor is a little old fashioned.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a late lunch/early dinner and were the only customers at the time - they had been crowded earlier when we stopped to look at the menu. Prices are a little high but the food was good. Service was overly attentive but ...we were the only customers. Will their background music was really annoying - five or six bad songs repeated endlessly! Maybe they wanted us to hurry and leave.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

A friend and I thought we would meander through Leesburg and eat somewhere we had never eaten before. What a horrible lunch, no wonder the place is empty. The staff clueless, the eating utensils rusting and the building have seen better days. As we were sitting half a dozen couples wandered in an no staff materialized to seat them. At this point I think we are on hidden camera to see how long someone would wait in a restaurant before leaving.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I live ony 3 blocks away from the downtown section so it was very hopeful that we could find places to go a eat where we didnt have to get in the car. The same owner owns several of the restaurants there and he really need some help. I'm surprised he making any $$ and it makes it hard to eat locally.