“Okay but not great ”

The Old Town Grill
Ranked #73 of 222 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a late lunch/early dinner and were the only customers at the time - they had been crowded earlier when we stopped to look at the menu. Prices are a little high but the food was good. Service was overly attentive but ...we were the only customers. Will their background music was really annoying - five or six bad songs repeated endlessly! Maybe they wanted us to hurry and leave.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

A friend and I thought we would meander through Leesburg and eat somewhere we had never eaten before. What a horrible lunch, no wonder the place is empty. The staff clueless, the eating utensils rusting and the building have seen better days. As we were sitting half a dozen couples wandered in an no staff materialized to seat them. At this point I think we are on hidden camera to see how long someone would wait in a restaurant before leaving.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I live ony 3 blocks away from the downtown section so it was very hopeful that we could find places to go a eat where we didnt have to get in the car. The same owner owns several of the restaurants there and he really need some help. I'm surprised he making any $$ and it makes it hard to eat locally.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here at the Old Town Grill on a Sunday afternoon in July. They have a very limited menu but their hamburgers are great! This is a great place to go for a lunch in downtown Leesburg.

1  Thank murphman
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We have no idea why this places was empty! The service was very friendly and prompt! The food was freshly prepared and very good. Even our picky toddler was happy. We would definitely eat here again!