“You have got to be kidding!”
Review of The Old Town Grill

The Old Town Grill
Ranked #93 of 238 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2013

A friend and I thought we would meander through Leesburg and eat somewhere we had never eaten before. What a horrible lunch, no wonder the place is empty. The staff clueless, the eating utensils rusting and the building have seen better days. As we were sitting half a dozen couples wandered in an no staff materialized to seat them. At this point I think we are on hidden camera to see how long someone would wait in a restaurant before leaving.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I live ony 3 blocks away from the downtown section so it was very hopeful that we could find places to go a eat where we didnt have to get in the car. The same owner owns several of the restaurants there and he really need some help. I'm surprised he making any $$ and it makes it hard to eat locally.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here at the Old Town Grill on a Sunday afternoon in July. They have a very limited menu but their hamburgers are great! This is a great place to go for a lunch in downtown Leesburg.

1  Thank murphman
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We have no idea why this places was empty! The service was very friendly and prompt! The food was freshly prepared and very good. Even our picky toddler was happy. We would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

While in old town Leesburg on a holiday, the OTG was one of the few restaurants open so we gave it a try. We were seated promptly at a window (nice touch). The restaurant looks its (old) age and could use some updates. The ceiling was a poorly camouflaged lay-in type with obvious water damage and was truly decrepit. The good news is that the service was prompt and friendly and the burgers we ordered excellent. Our only "beef" was that they were slightly overcooked. Medium was cooked medium well and medium rare was cooked medium. Keep that in mind when ordering. Their wine was acceptable but very over-priced for the quality. Overall this was an OK experience but I would not make a point of returning.

1  Thank Ninjaneer1