“I hope one day this place gets a makeover”
Review of The Old Town Grill

The Old Town Grill
Ranked #87 of 241 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I visit this place periodically. It is always quiet and empty here. Menu choices are good but the actual meals are not as enticing as their names on the menu. Last time I was there I tried Chicken Provancal. Chicken wasn't marinated and was tough and dry, rice wasnt tasty and the grilled vegetables didn't have any seasonings or herbs. The desserts were as if store bought, nothing to be impressed over. And I forgot to mention that the entire meal was Valentine"s Day special.
The restaurant interior is nice but is lacking style or decorations. I wish the place would get a makeover as it is located in the heart of Leesburg and could be a nice place to visit for locals and town guests.

1  Thank Happy C