“The Best Burger by far”

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 212 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Cordova, Tennessee
“The Best Burger by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

I have ate here a couple of times trying the All American Bison Burger and the Greek Lamb Burger. Bring your appetite with you for this one. Melt is nestled in a strip mall and has limited seating so I recommend that you get their early. The flavors that are introduced with the burgers don't leave you feeling bloated or overstuffed. However, I recommend getting only a single order of fries for your group as they are served on a pizza platter and is about 6 servings. I highly recommend this if you are looking for an upscale burger.

• Polish first
“Best burger ever! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the Paris burger. Our son enjoyed the Greek lamb burger. This place has thought about it all! From a great menu to sugar syrup for sweet ice tea drinkers to donating tips to the local animal shelter. Five stars!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful burger, fries and vanilla shake at Melt!
I arrived at 7pm on a Saturday.
It was quite crowded. My only wish is that the restaurant was larger...the tables are jammed close together which is less than comfortable for a person like me who prefers some personal space.

All in all, I'd recommend!

Bequia
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Biggest, baddest, bestest burgers we've had in a long time. Fast service, huge burger cooked exactly as ordered. Onion rings and fries were fair to good. The only drawback is the deafening noise. We could not have conversation - the TV set was on, music was blasting, people were shouting to be heard and the help kept coming around and sliding the chairs on the floor. Bottom line: we could not even ask to pass the salt.

• Visited August 2014
“The BEST burger ever!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Stopped by MELT on the way to Chapel Hill. By far the best burgers we've ever had! The burgers were made-to-order. Everything was fresh. The buns were enormous and looked to be made in-house... Crispy grilled on the inside and soft and chewy on the outside. The burgers were juicy and had a great crust on the outside. They offer a bazillion different toppings if you want to create your own. My husband picked his own toppings and I had the bacon-blue burger... Burger with Gorgonzola blue cheese, balsamic glazed onions, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and homemade, creamy blue cheese dressing. It was ridiculously amazing!! Loved the crispy salt and pepper fries with homemade dipping sauce too. Our kids ate all of their burgers and grilled cheese (which was made on a small burger bun). The iced tea was delicious with simple syrup and free refills. The kids had vanilla and chocolate shakes, which were equally YUMMY! So sad we live 5 hrs from MELT. We will definitely be back though!!