“trip”

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 227 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Burgers were wonderful. The were very filling. My mother in law even finished the burger she loved it. We would definatly eat here again on our return trip in the future.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love these burgers. Toppings are top notch and fresh in-house baked bread. Too cramped inside. Its like they want to fit the whole town in here. I don't like having people's behinds in my face while I try to eat. SO! We now buy and take out. Milkshakes are very good too and that special secret sauce they have! Yuuuum!

Bit pricey..but soo tasty. Expect to spnd over $50 for a 4 person burger order.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The burgers are enormous. Actually, piled a bit too high for my taste as I found it impossible to bite into it in any kind of civilized manner. Also, impossible to hold it without the fixings spilling out onto the plate. On the plus side, the burgers are tasty, the menu is extensive, including lamb, shrimp, crab cake and ahi tuna burgers. The chocolate malt is also pretty good, made with ice cream (not soft serve) but, it tastes more like a shake than a malt. On the down side, the onion rings were disappointing, tasting like the frozen bag variety found in supermarkets and the burgers are expensive. We plopped down over $30 for two burgers, one side of onion rings and one malt; not what we expected to pay for burgers. Overall, I think that this is a good burger joint, albeit a pricey one.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Yummy burgers, fries, and dipping sauce for fries. Friendly staff too! I love this place! Only con is that it can take a while to get your food if it is even somewhat crowded. Worth the wait to me though!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Wow what a burger. The burger was so big and piled high with fixings it was hard to take that first bite. But I did and it was delicious! If you are looking for a big, juicy burger and not worried about calories, this is the place to go. Everything about their burgers are great. Homemade buns, perfectly cooked meat, bacon, cheese and other goodies. Their chili fries are enough for a meal by itself. The only knock I have is the lack of seating due to the size of the restaurant. But hey, that really speaks to how popular they are. Service was fine. No wait staff. You get a number, they call it out when your food is ready and bring it to you. I will definitely be back.