“Delicious juicy burgers!” 5 of 5 stars

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
“Delicious juicy burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Like every American, I love a good cheeseburger. When I heard about Melt, my husband and I had to go try it out to see if it was as good as all the hype said (and worth all the calories!). We were very very happy to find out that all the hype was correct...this place is amazing. We have been back a couple times since and every time, it is delicious. I just get the normal cheeseburger and my husband usually gets the bacon cheeseburger. It is the tallest burger I have ever seen, they do NOT skimp on the toppings at this place. The beef itself is so delicious and tender and is cooked just the way you want it. The special sauce is sooooo tasty, I usually get it on the side so I can ensure every bite has the perfect amount. What is great about this place is it has so many options for different types of burgers....you don't even have to get beef, you can get fish, lamb, crab, veggie...with a ton of different toppings. If you are a burger lover like me though, stick with the classics, it will not disappoint!!

One down fall...it is busy. ALL the time. You always have to wait for a seat pretty much as there are not very many tables. Also, the line to get a burger is usually pretty long too. Can't fault the restaurant for this though, they can't help it they are so popular!

• Polish first
“overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I love burgers, but MELT left me wanting more. The burgers were just so-so and it was crazy expensive. If I'm going to spend $10 on 1 burger (not even including a side or drink) than it had better be great and, sadly, MELT fell short. I went several times and always felt the same way: disappointed.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sarah D
McLean, Virginia
“Didn't realize that I ordered Charcoal Burgers! Not family friendly!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I heard a lot of great reviews about this place so I decided to get some carry out from this place one day. This is a terrible location for a restaurant. I saw a couple people walk in and then walk back out because of the line and no seating. The seating area was very small and tight. It took about 30-35 minutes in and out of this place for a carry out order. The portions are huge and prices are high. The only one positive to this place is their unique menu, but I'm not sure why so many people like burnt burgers! I ordered one burger medium and the other one well done. The medium burger was burnt all around the edges and the well done was a piece of charcoal. I had to cut and pick off as much of the burnt burger as I could. You could just eat this burger and feel the cancer forming in your body. I will not be back.

1 Thank malmit
“Best burger in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

With the recent explosion of burger places in Leesburg we all have our favorites. Melt, however, is by far the best gourmet burger place in town. The burgers are well prepared, tasty and come in a wide variety of choices. A single burger will fill you up. The portions of fries are generous and a single serving feeds two easily. A great burger to try (If you like brie) is the Paris Burger. Served with brie, glazed onions and garlic is adds quiet a bit of kick to an already tasty burger.

Crestview, Florida
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I were headed to Leesburg to outlet shop. I like to scout where we are going to eat before we go some place, especially somewhere new. I was using an app on my phone to get ideas. I came across Melt. One look at the menu and I knew we had to go. The menu promised fresh ground meats and fresh baked bed. When we arrived we were nervous because it was almost totally empty, granted it was only 11:15. As soon as we saw someone's order come out, we new we were in for a treat. My bacon cheeseburger was splendid, and my husband's lamb burger melted in his mouth. These were the best burgers we have stumbled upon in a really long time. By the time we left, the line was long and people were honing in on our table. We will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013