“A Great Find” 5 of 5 stars

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Crestview, Florida
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I were headed to Leesburg to outlet shop. I like to scout where we are going to eat before we go some place, especially somewhere new. I was using an app on my phone to get ideas. I came across Melt. One look at the menu and I knew we had to go. The menu promised fresh ground meats and fresh baked bed. When we arrived we were nervous because it was almost totally empty, granted it was only 11:15. As soon as we saw someone's order come out, we new we were in for a treat. My bacon cheeseburger was splendid, and my husband's lamb burger melted in his mouth. These were the best burgers we have stumbled upon in a really long time. By the time we left, the line was long and people were honing in on our table. We will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Charles Town, WV
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been to Melt 3-4 times. My experience has been nothing but positive each time. The burgers are delicious! I have always gotten the bunless, and the salad they put the burger on is delicious! My husband raved about the bun when we went today. I have had the fries, the onion rings (amazing), sweet potato fries (incredible) and the gravy fries (least favorite). Inside is a bit crowded and finding seating can be a challenge. Burgers cooked to order (so be patient).

Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Burgers and Help the Humane Shelters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had heard from others that this is a great place to try, and they were on target. The burgers are huge, with a diverse assortment of toppings, and a large menu to choose from. We tried the onion rings with our meal and they were great, not massive in size like many places serve, and not greasy, but well seasoned and crisp. We particularly liked that the restaurant asks that instead of tipping your servers that you place your tip money in the Humane Society donation box, the walls are covered with photos of pets that can and have been adopted. The one thing I would like to see is a fountain soda option.

• 4 of 5 stars
“Not your average burger joint.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

If you're thinking that this is your Five Guys burger and fries experience, you might want to steer clear of MELT. This is gourmet without the frills. The burgers are huge, cooked to perfection.
The fries are crisp... unless of course you opt for the ones covered in cheese and jalapeños, which I endorse.

I've tried the burger that is actually a very nice cut of sashimi grade tuna, again, cooked to perfection.

The location is deceiving. It is in a strip shopping center on Market street, hidden almost. The interior is modest but extremely clean. The owners and staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. Service is wonderful.

But the food is what sets MELT apart from other places in the area and Leesburg in general. The food is fantastic. A friend of mine told me recently that a Five Guys is going to be opening soon in Leesburg.

My reaction? 'Five Who?'

Go to MELT. You'll be hooked.

• Visited March 2013
Alpharetta, GA
“Best burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Just had one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Melt is located in a strip mall in Leesburg, Va on Market street. They have a great variety of regular hamburgers and "gourmet burgers". They even have lamb burgers and turkey burgers and veggie burgers as well as the good old fashioned American hamburger. The buns are good and the special sauce is fantastic. The sweet potato fries are great and the fantastic onion rings come with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar that puts them over the top. I would have put 5 stars on this rating if the music had been a little quieter. The music made it a little difficult to have a conversation at the table.