“Great Burgers, but not if you are watching your weight” 4 of 5 stars

MELT Gourmet Cheeseburgers
Ranked #1 of 202 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:n5ueLyAP8Z8J:meltgourmetcheeseburgerscom.websitecreatorpropreview2459.com/Products-and-Services/+melt+gourmet+cheeseburgers,+leesburg+va&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Burgers, but not if you are watching your weight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went there on a weeknight - had excellent service, and a very nice burger. Limited seating, so not an issue, but went there again on a weekend at 7PM and had to walk out due to no seating and very crowded. Food is great, but laden with fat and grease - perfect! Being on a low carb diet, get the bun-less burger like I did and you are good to go. Large portions and an excellent music on the speakers. Owner is very nice and friendly. A little expensive for burgers, buy you get what you pay for!

• Polish first
Ashburn, Virginia
“Hmm? Best Burgers in Loudoun County?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Yeah, I'd say so! Burgers taste like they came off a backyard grille. If you get tons of toppings, you'll need to get use a knife and fork ... HUGE burger when you load it up!

Service model is similar to Five Guys - you order at a counter and they holler for you when your food is ready.

Staff is friendly and personable.

The only negative? The dining room is way to small to handle the huge crowd at lunch time and the prices are a tad high unless you order a daily special.

Definitely worth the trip.

Virginia
“Couldn't stay away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Okay despite all the things I said about it the first time, I went back. This time, I went at an off-hour (Friday at 4:30 if you call that an off-hour). This time I split a bacon-blue cheese burger and one order of fries with a friend, and it was just right. Delicious! And not so much to eat, or so expensive. The drink thing still drives me nuts, but I had something to drink right before I went so I wouldn't be so thirsty. All in all, a good enough experience I'll go back again.

Providence, Rhode Island
“THE PERFECT "10" STANDARD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I use a 1-10 rating for all categories of dining--eg Italian cuisine --our benchmark 10 is Siena in Providence RI. All Italian restaurants will be measured against that standard until one exceeds it.

For HAMBURGERS our new benchmark 10 is MELT! Perfectly grilled beef, homemade buns, outrageous toppings, fab fries. awesome staff and immaculately clean, open kitchen. Burgers are huge and delicious and the prices are very reasonable.A very cool place! Oh my--what a find! How will I stop myself from going there everyday!! . .

Virginia
“Wow, best burger I've had in awhile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

So good....I've been waiting to try this place and finally got there tonight. Wow, it was great. I had the bacon cheeseburger and am now so full I can hardly move. These burgers are like 4 inches high. So fresh tasting and such good flavor. If you order fries, just get one order, there is plenty for 2-3 to share. The kids meal comes with their own fries. This place is small, so you may have to wait till a table opens up, but I noticed that many people were getting theirs to go. Super casual, you order at the counter, someone brings the food to you, then you throw your trash away. Definitely will go back!