“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
virginia
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2005

I only stayed at the Hampton Inn Leesburg for less than 12 hours, but in that time I was very impressed. Both the lobby and room were very nicely decorated. The bed was quite comfortable and the bathroom spacious. The breakfast buffett was nothing special, but it's free and more than adequate. The only negative is that the hotel is, in my opinion, difficult to find. I arrived at night and it took some time to locate it after I was already in Leesburg. What impressed me the most though is after I finished checking in, and I WAS in a very grumpy mood at that point, the front desk clerk hands me a feather pillow which I normally request. Not once in all of my travels has it ever happened that way. Normally I have to call down to the front desk to ask where the pillow is; and am usually told there aren't any. So that act definately won me over.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
5 Thank moodyblue

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2004

I was stranded in the area due to flight cancellations as a result of California wildfires in October, 2003. I had checked out of my original hotel, and was having a hard time getting a new room with so many people stranded. It had been a difficult trip, and I really just wanted to go home.

Long story shorter, I called the new Hampton Inn in Leesburg and got a sympathetic ear and a lovely room! When I arrived to check in, I found that the manager had upgraded my room and left a welcoming gift basket and note in my (now) suite. It made me smile on a very bad day.

This Inn is new, very clean, rooms are large and comfortable. Decor was beautiful. Breakfast buffet was varied and tasty, served in the elegant common Great Room. I only stayed one night, but I was impressed enough that I am returning for a longer stay when I visit family again. As for my original hotel for this trip? Well, I have a new favorite!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2003

The Hampton Inn in Leesburg turned our frustrating time during Hurricane Isabel's visit last weekend into a pleasant and surprising mini-vacation. We had to stay in a hotel since there was neither electricity nor water at our house, due to the storm. After a few stops at various hotels in the area, we were so happy to find the Hampton Inn! It's new, clean, modern, and beautifully designed. Our room (handicap accessible) was very spacious, and even had high speed internet access and cable TV (including HBO). We loved the spotless and roomy bathroom with beautiful ceramic floor tiles. Our stay came with a complimentary continental breakfast served in the cozy dining room/lounge near the lobby. If you are planning to visit Leesburg and would like to stay at a lovely comfortable hotel that doesn't burn a hole in your wallet, we happily recommend The Hampton Inn! At $89 a night, it was definitely a bargain! Oh, and before I forget, the Housekeeping Staff was very kind, friendly, and accommodating! And last but not least, for the shop-til-you-droppers out there, the Inn is just a skip and a hop to the Leesburg Outlet!!

4 Thank HappyBee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!