“Leesburg VA Hampton Inn is great”

Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a nice, well-run facility with great staff. Kudos to Hampton Inn in Leesburg VA. It was a short 15-20 minute complimentary shuttle ride to Dulles & great nightly rate. The breakfast selection was different on both days. This was my second Hampton Inn on this trip and this location was just really excellent.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel twice a year for 4-5 days at a time for the past 3 years. It was a nice place but has continued to go down hill but this year is it. We try to stay in room 101 as it is close to the ice machine ( my wife has some issues and we use a lot of ice). Last October when we stayed the room was musty, carpet dirty, the hot water faucet in kit. sink you had to play with to turn off, the drain was plugged, you could not turn the shower completely off (steady drip). When we checked out I left a list of issues and was told they would be addressed. Here it is June 2014 same room, carpet dirty, sink still clogged, faucet still not fixed, shower still drips ( 1 drip per sec x 60 sec x 60 min) you do the math, that's a lot of wasted water. On top of that we got back to our room (2nd) night around 11pm. When I turned down the bed on my side was a 10 inc. circle of a first glanced looked like bed bugs. After a closer inspection it looked like a pepper blend. I took a sample to the front desk and the next day they told me it was a spice blend. Who ever did it knew what they were doing as it was on top of the sheet and neatly covered over. THIS IS MY LAST STAY IN THIS HOTEL. it is clear the nobody cares or is in charge.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Arthur B
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I stay here for three nights when we visited the area for a graduation. Very nice Hampton Inn and we had a very pleasant experience staying here. The room was clean and nicely decorated and the breakfast was better than most hotels. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

First time there the hot water didn't work. 2nd time there the internet was broken. There will be no 3rd opportunity for this Hampton location to disappoint me. The Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn near Dulles in Chantilly or the Hampton Inn in Manassas are all properties that exceed guest expectations during a stay & they are right in this vicinity. Stay there instead.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 513chuckp
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The hotel would have been acceptable except for the utterly annoying Hotel TV Channel with it's volume set ridiculously higher than the other channels. Added to this the same old commercial message kept blaring away ALL NIGHT in an adjacent room. This is a major deficiency and I doubt that I will stay there again unless I could be assured that it had been addressed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I always choose Hampton Inns when I have the option. I find them uniformly clean and comfortable, and usually have good service.

This one, however, is the poor stepchild of the chain. The room was clean-ish, but there were mold spots in the bathroom. The air conditioner wouldn't cool, and even after maintenance worked on it twice it didn't improve. The room stayed warm and muggy. The halls were also pretty hot. The weather was unseasonably warm (mid 90s), so the lack of decent AC was even more annoying.

The staff tried to be helpful, but seemed very inexperienced. Sadly, the hotel was full so we couldn't try a different room.

They have promised to give us a break on the cost of the stay. I'll have to see what they come up with when we leave. We will be traveling to Leesburg fairly regularly, but I won't be back to this particular Hampton.

2  Thank Harley S
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife on a Friday night. A little difficult to find. It is actually behind the Homewood Suites. Not too noisy. Good service. Friendly staff. Breakfast was average. Close proximity (walking distance) to several restaurants. I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#3 of 7 in Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!