“Great hotel for wedding guests”

Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I used this hotel for my recent wedding. Almost all of our guests were from out of state. It was a pleasure working with the staff in the planning stages and during the actual stay. They were very accommodating and extremely helpful. Many of our guests commented on the friendliness of the front desk staff. It was an ease setting up room blocks as well. We had a lot of welcome bags for our guests and the hotel staff took care of the distribution with ease. I worked very closely with the Sales Coordinator, Misuk, and can't say enough about how helpful she was through the whole process. She kept in constant contact with me regarding our guest room blocks. Thanks to her, we had one less thing to worry about leading up to our wedding. I would highly recommend this hotel for a personal stay or a wedding group. It is in great location and close to many different fun areas.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nice Hotel in nice residential area of Leesburg. Clean Hotel. Very friendly breakfast staff. Breakfast better than most in nice roomy area. Front desk has many suggestions for resturants. Located close to highways and major roads. No Pets. Great for those of us with allergies.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

After driving six hours into the evening hours, it was nice to be greeted by welcoming staff and a comfortable room. I wasn't familiar with the area and the person at the front desk helped me figure out where I needed to get to. I felt safe, I had the internet access I needed for work and the breakfast was more than adequate for my needs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while on business in Leesburg. The hotel is great, with helpful staff giving a warm welcome. The room is perfectly pleasant, although in common with other hotels I stayed in in the US, the curtains don't close - meaning the lights from the Homewood Suites hotel across the car park were shining directly into my room, and daylight woke me up early.

Other than that, I had no problems at all - the room was clean and everything I needed was provided, including free wifi. The breakfast was also great, and included - plenty of choice. I also liked that free coffee was available in the lobby 24 hours a day.

The nearest place to eat is a walk away (I ate at the Del Rio Mexican restaurant at the end of the road), and the Leesburg Premium Outlets shopping mall which looks as if it is right next to the hotel is in fact only accessible by car, since the freeway separates you from it. If you're bringing your car, this is a perfect hotel. Otherwise you need to rely on cabs.

The kind member of staff on the reception desk called a cab for me on the first day, this turned out to be Mustafa from the United Cab Co. He was so kind and professional I used this driver several times over the next couple of days, and I can highly recommend him.

I also used the hotel shuttle to get back to Dulles Airport when my stay came to an end, I really appreciated this as it's a good 30 minute drive away. In between my late check out (1pm) and leaving for the airport (3pm) I sat in the lobby drinking free coffee and working using free wifi. All of which was very much appreciated!

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My girl and I stayed at this hotel after an awesome but rainy Awakening Fest. We were soaked from the rain and worn out from the concert. I had a nice hot shower and buried myself in a warm comfy bed. This hotel was nice end to a great day. Plus we enjoyed the free breakfast the next morning before heading back to our husbands and kids. We will definately be staying here next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Greeted by a great staff who wanted to ensure all was right. Nice, clean, comfortable room, great king size bed. The hotel has been kept up very well. The rooms were very quiet, no outside noise. The breakfast was good and ample. Cleaning staff was very helpful and polite.
Only downside was the tub needed to be recaulked and the facia of the bathroom counter was pulling away from the counter top in the bathroom. Overall very clean and well kept.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a fairly new motel tucked away behind a Homewood Suites in Leesburg. This place was delightful. The hotel lobby was far superior to any other Hampton Inn we've stayed in (and we've stayed in a bunch). It was a pleasure to check in. We next zipped up to our room in a traction (pulled by cables) elevator rather than the cheaper and much slower hydraulic elevators. I was impressed with the elevator for this 4-story motel - 4 story motels usually always have hydraulic elevators. Someone spent some money on this motel.

Our room was pleasant, well-appointed, and comfortable. It had no refrigerator, though.The bath room was clean and shiny. The bed was comfortable. We slept well, undisturbed by any noise.

Breakfast was served in a large, sunny, and pleasant room. There was the usual Hampton Inn choices of breakfast items, and then some. All kept filled by the pleasant gal doing breakfast duty. The manager dropped by to check the breakfast area, making sure everything was up-to-snuff.

I don't have a bad thing to say about this hotel. It was great. And the price was very reasonable compared to other hotels in the greater Leesburg area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pfadfinder
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#3 of 7 in Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!