Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$129
Homewood
$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$219
$99
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Homewood
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$99
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallroom was cleanrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbreakfast bara great stayfamily weddingnext morningyogurtshort drivebusiness tripvery nice hotelaccommodationsclerkvirginia
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I chose Hampton Inn & Suites as one of two hotel blocks in Leesburg for my wedding. The hotel wedding block coordinator, Misuk, was easily reachable and very helpful throughout my wedding planning process. The guests were able to block their hotel through my own website, and I could view which guests had blocked rooms at any time through this website. The hotel was clean, conveniently located, and overall a great choice for a wedding block!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My sister and I spent one night here and it happened to be the night of a grand reopening celebration. It could not have been any better. We had a clean room with really comfortable beds. The employees are professional while being helpful and friendly. We never enjoyed a hotel visit as much as we did this one. Thank you Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hotel was clean, efficient and had good service. Front desk person Matthew was helpful in getting us a cab and with other advice. The bed was comfortable and clean, I wils breakfast went unitl 11:00 rather than 10:30.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Was a nice. clean efficient hotel for the money. Front desk gentleman Matthew was very helpful and kind. I was sorry the breakfast ended at 10:00, I think on the weekends it should stay open until 11:00.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were in town for a funeral. The hotel was a comfortable place for our family to gather. The hotel was very clean, relaxing and comfortable. We didn't have any problems. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family