“Great suite for less than most rooms”

Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I were traveling around Virginia and stopped in Leesburg for the night. We were given a fourth floor suite that was beautiful. We went swimming in the indoor pool and ordered chinese takeout that delivered to us poolside. The room was very clean and comfortable. It had a flat-screen tv and a nice kitchen. Shower was great. The staff was great. Will definitely stay there again if we get though there. This suite was cheaper and nicer than the room at the Comfort Inn in Charlottesville. That town is definitely overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne W

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampon Leesburg upon arriving to Dulles airport after a 13 hour flight and again the night before my flight out of Dulles because the 1st stay was so great! The hotel is super clean and comfortable, the staff are unbelievably friendly, the location is outstanding for anyone planning to do some shopping at Leesburg Corner Outlets. The breakfast was really good, it has a good variety and hot items were hot and fresh. There was also a managers reception in the evening. I will make this my go to hotel when in the Dulles area!

Room Tip: I was lucky and had a room close to an elevator which was great since I had so much to carry after e...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RandSN
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I mean I wasn't expecting much in Leesburg VA but this hotel was actually very nice. The lobby and rooms are very clean and the staff is great.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CareInn
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here for one night to attend funeral services in the area. Upon check in the agent asked what brought us to town. When we told her she was very quick to offer condolences and then immediately adjusted our room rate to the bereavement rate which was a considerable savings. I thought that was very nice. I had no idea they had a bereavement rate and later found from several other friends that were in the hotel that they were given the same thing. I commend the hotel staff for being honest and so accommodating. Nice touch.

We booked a King Suite. It was very roomy and perfect for our short stay. We did not eat breakfast in the hotel but noticed that there was a very nice set up in the lobby, which was also very warm and inviting. My husband was definitely a huge fan of the cookies in the lobby when we checked in.

Nice hotel, excellent staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank travelcrazy45
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This hotel is above average for a Hampton Inn. The public areas are very well appointed. The breakfast area is larger than typical for this sort of hotel. My room was in great shape -- very clean and well furnished. The hardwire connection was excellent. While the hotel is close to Route 15, there was no traffic noise in my room.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MarylandTraveler75
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Just a quick stay in Leesburg, VA on my way back to DC, and the Hampton Inn and Suites was both available, at the right price, and a great place to sleep off the road for a night. Modern and quiet room helpful front desk, and great night's sleep in a very comfortable bed. Throw in a good breakfast the next morning on the house, and a good cup of coffee, and back on the road. If the price is right (AAA rate, etc.) this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeanG697
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Needed a room last minute while a family member had surgery nearby. Excellent customer service, room was clean, smelled good, bed was fresh and clean though a bit too hard for my taste. Fitness room was adequate (4 machines total) and pool was over-chlorinated but that seemed better than too little chemicals. Just shower before and after. Breakfast was good and had enough to get me going and a few things I could take with me for a late morning snack. Book early if you want a smoking room...they only have 9 and they're on the top floor...I had to go outside since they were all taken by the time I checked in! Ice and vending machines only on one side of each floor, of course I was on the opposite side of the hall. Convenience store near check-in was nice feature and provided a good late night snack. Coffee/tea/hot water available 24/7 in breakfast area. Will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family! Everything I expect from a Hampton Inn....cleanliness, quality, and service

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tara B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
0 mi away
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!