“Nice atmosphere, good food, good drinks...why not?!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 216 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Cobb Village 12 Cinemas off Route 7 at the Village at Leesburg. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM-5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Dallas, Texas
“Nice atmosphere, good food, good drinks...why not?!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner and definitely had an enjoyable meal. My wife and I shared a chicken salad with some walnuts, blue cheese, and dried cranberries, and then split a Durango burger which was seasoned with a variety of spices. Both were excellent. Our daughter had Mac and cheese and it was nice to see a light cheese coating with "real" noodles as opposed to charging us $6 for a box of Kraft. Definitely a keeper for a date night dinner before a movie.

Visited July 2014

Ashburn, Virginia
“Good food, seating an issue”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I went here to grab a bite to eat before our movie. We had plenty of time and were told there was a 20 minute wait for a table. We gave our cellphone # so we could walk around. After 20 minutes, we did not get a call, so we went back to the restaurant to make sure we gave the right cell #. They said they still did not have seating. We sat in the "lobby" area, only to notice other people were walking in and getting seated on the patio area. They did not have to put their names on a list. A hostess came over and said that if we wanted to sit outside, she could seat us right away. We were not given an option when we first came in about where we wanted to sit. After saying that we would sit outside, we were seated immediately (there were plenty of empty tables there). Our waitress was nice and friendly and served our food promptly. The food was good. In the future, I would make sure that the hostess understood that we were willing to sit outside. I am baffled that we weren't offered the option when we first walked in.

• Visited April 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,408 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,914 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The food was fabulous, staff kind and considerate, and the outdoor seating was perfect! I highly recommend it! I got the CO salad, and I would eat it again for supper tonight! Definitely try it out!

1 Thank QuickWhitTravel
Leesburg, Virginia
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I found the food to be excellent and the service adequate. I have been there twice now and have yet to eat anything that I didn't find to be delicious. The first time I went was for lunch and the service was very good. The second time was for dinner and the service was only adequate.

• Visited June 2014
“Outstanding!!!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the entire package at Firebirds. Every person involved with your visit makes feel right at home. The good is excellent in both taste and value. The staff is attentive and knowledgeable. The management is truly concerned about your experience. We have eaten there several times and will continue to go back.

• Visited June 2014