“Good food - over inflated wine price - for the portion size you get.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #17 of 211 Restaurants in Leesburg
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Cobb Village 12 Cinemas off Route 7 at the Village at Leesburg. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM-5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Washington, DC
“Good food - over inflated wine price - for the portion size you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a family favorite - we eat here a lot. The food is generally very well prepared, seasoned and presented and the staff is always very accommodating. The only issue I have is to agree with a previous writer. I ordered a $10 glass of wine and the glass was less than half full - and it was a small wine glass. I know wine very well and for the price I paid for that particular wine, if they had brought it out in a mug sized glass it would have perhaps made up for the over-inflated price. I felt this in the past several times but this time it kind of peeved me given how much we spend here. I may decide we need a new place for family dinners out. This is the reason this place gets 3 stars from me and not 4.

• Visited August 2013

maryland
“Awesome Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was our first visit to the Firebirds Wood Fired Grill. It was so good we went again the second night. Outstanding food!! Everything was awesome!! The chicken wings were out of this world. The coconut shrimp, potatoes, and steaks were wonderful. I would eat there again in a heart beat. Thinking about taking my mom back for her birthday. Also, the restaurant is so big there was little wait time.

Visited August 2013
Maryland
“Very Good Food. Issue with drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have eaten lunch here on several occasions, and the food is always very good. The sweet potato fries are great! My only real issue with this place, is when you order a drink (wine or mixed) you only get 1/2 glass. We have commented on this several times and for the price they charge, they really need to give you the appropriate amount. It is the only restaurant we dine in, in the Leesburg area, that does this. So now, when we eat there, we stick to iced-tea!!

Visited July 2013
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
EandDsmom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about Firebirds on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoy our food but am sorry to hear about the drink situation. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I would love to have someone reach out to you.

Would you please respond with your contact information?

Becky
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Very enjoyable and economical lunch specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to walk by this place. Glad we did. My wife and I chose off of the $7.95 lunch specials. The cheeseburger and the blue cheese sirloin were both very good and the portions were just right for $7.95. The restaurant has a nice bar and open kitchen concept where you can view the open fire. The bathrooms were very clean. Check this place out - especially for lunch.

• Visited July 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“This place sucks!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Bad experience. Had a reservation for 6:15 but were not seated until 6:40. I ordered prime rib steak - it was not cooked well although I ordered it to be well done, 40% of it was fat, and it had absolutely no taste. My wife ordered a fish entree and it also had no spices what so ever. Would never go there again. This place is overrated.

• Visited July 2013