“Very enjoyable and economical lunch specials”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 218 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Cobb Village 12 Cinemas off Route 7 at the Village at Leesburg. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM-5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Very enjoyable and economical lunch specials”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to walk by this place. Glad we did. My wife and I chose off of the $7.95 lunch specials. The cheeseburger and the blue cheese sirloin were both very good and the portions were just right for $7.95. The restaurant has a nice bar and open kitchen concept where you can view the open fire. The bathrooms were very clean. Check this place out - especially for lunch.

• Visited July 2013

Ashburn, Virginia
“This place sucks!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Bad experience. Had a reservation for 6:15 but were not seated until 6:40. I ordered prime rib steak - it was not cooked well although I ordered it to be well done, 40% of it was fat, and it had absolutely no taste. My wife ordered a fish entree and it also had no spices what so ever. Would never go there again. This place is overrated.

• Visited July 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This place has become my favorite steak house in va. First time I came here it was for lunch and I have mean signing the praises ever since as a matter of fact I will be there on Friday for date night can wait.

Visited April 2013
Severn, Maryland
“Great for steak”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Large restaurant with a very attractive bar area. Prime Rib was excellent and huge. Fillet and tenderloin salad also very good. Skip the fried chicken salad. Also enjoyed the coconut shrimp and bread.

• Visited June 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We've eaten here several times already and the food is always consistently good. The service is also good and they will make sure you get a steak to your liking or, they'll re-do it for you. It has happened to me twice already that I've received a well-done steak when I ordered medium-rare and on both occasions, they've replaced my order without any problems. They have a very nice and well-stocked bar. My husband and I have come here on occasion to sit at the bar, have a cocktail and some light fare. Recommended.

• Visited March 2013