“A fun Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Tios Grill

Los Tios Grill
Ranked #22 of 212 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish, South American, Central American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis
“A fun Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here after reading the reviews and were not disappointed. The margaritas were great. The salsa was fresh and the chips light and crispy. We had one of their shrimp dishes and the ingredients were extra fresh. It definitely is worth a stop.

• Visited May 2013

Bristow, Virginia
“Good Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I lived in Texas for 19 years and have yet to find good Mexican food here in Virginia. We were in Leesburg riding bikes and decided to try Los Tios. It was great. Some outside tables. Fast service (it was 2:00 p.m. on Saturday). Homemade salsa with big chunks of tomato and pieces cilantro. Chips were thin and fresh. We split a chicken burrito with the red sauce. Delicious! Rice was good too. Had the small (haha) margaratia. Yes it was $7.00 but it was big and tasted great. Will definately go again when I am in the area or have a Mexican food craving. They did have a brunch menu on Saturday and Sunday until 2.

• Visited April 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good Mexican Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've eaten here countless times and we've always enjoyed it. The food is simple but fresh. The margaritas are good as well. We usually get the Huevos Rancheros and although it's a no-frills dish, it's always good.

northern virginia
“Delicious Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

A friend of mine took me here for a belated birthday dinner. Los Tios is located in the Market Square in Leesburg, same shopping complex as the Tuscarora restaurant. The restaurant is small but cozy. We started off with the largest margaritas I have ever seen. I felt like I was drinking literally out of a fish bowl but of course was much tastier. They brought out a basket of chips with salsa. The chips are thin and very crispy. The salsa was a little liquidy but very tasty. My friend ordered mahi mahi fish tacos which she claimed were delicious. I ordered the beef fajitas. They were delicious! The meat was tender and spiced perfectly. They are cooked up with the standard onions and peppers. They garnish them with a nice handful of cilantro, which I love. Of course if you are not a fan make sure to have them leave it out. I noticed that there is outside seating which might be nice in the warmer weather. The only thing about the smallness of the restaurant that bothered me was that everyone was ordering fajitas and I didn't feel that the ventilation was very good. I was breathing in the smokiness of others fajita orders. I would definitely come back to Los Tios in spite of this though.

Boston, Massachusetts
“It's ok, but nothing special.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Place was clean and staff were efficient and friendly. Food, however, was just ok. Nothing wrong with it as such, just nothing special.

But, combined with the cost, does not provide value for money.

Service was fine, if a bit rushed (plates should not be cleared until all parties are finished eating).