“It's ok, but nothing special.”
Review of Los Tios Grill

Los Tios Grill
Ranked #54 of 216 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Boston, Massachusetts
“It's ok, but nothing special.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Place was clean and staff were efficient and friendly. Food, however, was just ok. Nothing wrong with it as such, just nothing special.

But, combined with the cost, does not provide value for money.

Service was fine, if a bit rushed (plates should not be cleared until all parties are finished eating).

• Visited March 2013

Bethesda, Maryland
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I put Los Tios on the list of restaurants that I might return to if I happen to be in the neighborhood at dinnertime. But I'm not going out of my way to get there.

We had a good enough meal. My wife ordered a margarita which was the biggest margarita I've ever seen (I think it cost a $12, which is a bit high).

I'll give it four stars, which I think is generous. Easily could have been three.

You can sense my enthusiasm, eh?

• Visited March 2013
USA
“Tasty Tex-Mex”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This small restaurant is locating inside of a charming eating and shopping complex. We enjoyed the steak, chicken, and shrimp fajita combo. Prices were not cheap, but the quality was above average. We had great service by a bunch of "tios" also!

Leesburg, Virginia, United States
“Good margaritas, good food, not great on dessert.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been to this restaurant about 3 times. Right when they sit you they give you warm chips and salsa.The service of this place is very good, the waiters are always attentive. I feel like the menu could have more options, they have mexican dishes, but I don't feel there is a lot of variation. Their margaritas are excellent, they sell small ones and big ones, we had the mango margarita and were not disappointed. The food portions are a little small, but the overall taste of the food is not bad. My only disappointment was the dessert, we order fried scream which we didn't know was covered in honey and it was awfully sweet! We asked our waiter to please change it because we did not know it was covered in honey, and he did. We got another dessert with ice cream, it was better but it was not a wow dessert. Overall, is a good place to eat, the restaurant is very small, but they have great service. Good place to have a margarita and some tacos. I do not recommend any dessert from here.

• Visited January 2013
Woodbine, Maryland
“Great Sangria margarita”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

An enjoyable lunch. Service was good, food was above average and decent prices. Enjoyed the sangria margarita, one of the best I have had in a long time. The only issue was that you looked out onto a courtyard that was for outside dining in the summer. It had a trash bin and lid tossed there which made the view unnecessarily trashy looking.

• Visited February 2013