“Excellent Lunch at Los Tios the BEST TORTILLA SOUP around!”
Review of Los Tios Grill

Los Tios Grill
Ranked #55 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ate lunch at Los Tios (I reviewed Los Tios last time after a dinner visit) Lunch was TERRIFIC. Excellent service. The BEST TORTILLA SOUP - just like it should be made - nice broth, some tortilla in it, onions, peppers, and the best part - we like it very spicy - so they give you a side of this spicy sauce that is made with habanero and jalapeno - we asked for more. I had a sinus headache before the soup - but NOT after the soup!!

I had the spinach enchiladas - also a great meal. I took 1/2 home because the soup filled me up. My husband had the Chimichanga - loved it. Both meals came with rice, beans, pico de gallo, and guacamole with sour cream. A LOT of food. *Note you can substitute the refried beans with black beans.....which I did

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good prompt service, good food and plenty of it. I eat here when I'm downtown Leesburg.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I stumbled onto Los Tios Grill via tripadvisor. Which, thank goodness I found, a decent lsiting (and rating) of the restaurants in Leesburg. We got a seat easily since it was a Monday evening, but it started filling up fast. The open seating and proximity of tables to each other were close, but not too close to be uncomfortable or negate a decent conversation. The service was very good with dips and chips continually being refilled without having to ask. Portion sizes were perfect to fill one up with enough "sides" to make a complete meal, and they didn't skimp on the expensive stuff ... like guacamole. The Margaritas were very good, mine on the rocks my wife's frozen. They weren't like the chain restaurant margaritas because you could actually taste the tequilla! Outside seating looked very inviting and was full despite the expected storms. Price was right or everything. We will go back and are keeping this as one of or "go to" restaurants.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have been customers of Los Tios since the first week they openned - and they just keep getting better!! Our favorites are Carne Asada Salvadorena and Lechoncito al Horno. Their Margaritas really are "the best in town"; and because the salsa is made fresh everyday, you will notice a slightly different level of heat each time you visit. The only downside is that they get crowded early and they don't take reservations, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I love this place. It's a small restaurant in an odd location, but we are glad we found it. The service is always great. The chips and salsa always keep coming. The jumbo margaritas are the best!! There are pricey, but worth it. We usually get the chicken enchiladas and are always happy.