“Fantastic Thai cuisine”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Description: Newest upscale mixed use mall in Leesburg, Virinigia
Description: Newest upscale mixed use mall in Leesburg, Virinigia
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Faang is located right in the heart of the Village at Leesburg, and is a good alternative to some of the more busy restaurants, since they never seem to have a wait. Everything I've tasted here has been delicious, but my favorites include the Larb Chicken salad (spicy chicken marinated in lime juice and fish sauce) and the Firecracker Chicken. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu, though. Definitely recommend it if you're in Leesburg!

There are newer reviews for Faang Sushi and Thai Restaurant

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was with my friend there. There are various sushi/sashimi set available. We ordered 2 small sets and 2 drinks. Sushi was tasty but not great. Drinks were good. Nice staff. Nothing more.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The panang Chicken is to die for! The lunch prices are great if you're on a budget, and you get approximately the same amount of food. The dinner menu is extensive and has some yummy items.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I had lunch on Saturday at Faang. They serve both sushi and Thai food. I had the chicken pad thai with spring rolls for my appetizer, and my husband had the the chef's choice sushi plate as his appetizer and a main course. Both main courses came with salad and lemon grass soup. The lemon grass soup was the best I've ever tasted. We needed to take home most of main courses because our appetizers were so good, and the main courses came as very healthy portions. Everything tasted fresh, and was presented beautifully. I thought the prices were very reasonable. We look forward to returning!

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Some of the best sushi I have ever tasted, the lobster fried rice and chicken satay was delicious. I look forward to going there again this summer.