“Fresh and Beautiful”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Description: Newest upscale mixed use mall in Leesburg, Virinigia
Description: Newest upscale mixed use mall in Leesburg, Virinigia
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I had lunch on Saturday at Faang. They serve both sushi and Thai food. I had the chicken pad thai with spring rolls for my appetizer, and my husband had the the chef's choice sushi plate as his appetizer and a main course. Both main courses came with salad and lemon grass soup. The lemon grass soup was the best I've ever tasted. We needed to take home most of main courses because our appetizers were so good, and the main courses came as very healthy portions. Everything tasted fresh, and was presented beautifully. I thought the prices were very reasonable. We look forward to returning!

1  Thank Susan C

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Some of the best sushi I have ever tasted, the lobster fried rice and chicken satay was delicious. I look forward to going there again this summer.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

We have dined here twice and the service has been good. The food is consistent, but the prices are a bit high for what you get.
We purchased a YipDeal voucher and attempted to use it past the expiration date. According to the terms of the voucher, they were supposed to honor the face value. They did not and YipDeals after 2 attempts to contact them have not responded either.
On a positive note, the mojitos are amazing! We travel to Miami often where we have found serve the most delectable mojitos. Faang is a pretty close second and a whole lot closer that Miami for a mojito fix:)