$124
Hampton.com
$159
$149
Homewood
Red Roof Inn Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
$91
$79
ClarionHotels
$111
$105
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$220
$175
$93
  • Breakfast included
$139
$159
All reviewsfree popcornexecutive suiteroom was cleanchoice hotelsdesk personbedside tableindoor pool and hot tubstay there againmorven parkwedding venueson's weddingwarm cookiesrehearsal dinnerfollowing morningfirst floorbreakfast areathe entire staff
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here two nights. The customer service was excellent. Every employee we encountered was friendly and courteous. We stayed in a spacious, well-appointed first floor king suite. The bedding was very comfortable, and the cleanliness impressed even my super picky husband! There were only a few negatives: the massage shower head was not fully functional, the TV picture quality was not great, there was only one nightstand by the bed, and no end table beside the sleep sofa. Otherwise, I would have given an "Excellent" rating. If we visit the awesome historic town of Leesburg again, we would definitely stay at this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
CerrenaB, Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay! We are glad to hear that you found your stay to be wonderful and the service to be excellent! We are so glad that you chose Comfort Suites for your stay while in Leesburg! I do apologize for the few small issues. We are currently working to get 2nd nightstands for the King rooms, but we do appreciate all of this feedback!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2017

We used the Comfort Suites Hotel for ourselves and our wedding guests and couldn't be happier with our choice of hotel. The staff were very accommodating and went out of their way to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. The rooms were spacious and clean, and the beds were very comfortable! Their free shuttle to and from Dulles airport is very convenient for guests flying in from out of town.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay! It was a pleasure to host your wedding guests, and we are so glad that you found the hotel perfect for your stay! We host many wedding groups throughout the year, so we know how stressful planning your wedding can be! Our goal is to help take as much stress off of you as we can! That's we provide awesome amenities to our guests and to our wedding groups! We are glad that you chose to utilize our amenities for your guests and your big weekend!

We wish you the best, and hope to welcome you and your guests back soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

I stayed here in a 2 queen room for a family wedding. There were 4 wedding parties staying at the same time. Somehow, I did not get the gift basket each room was supposed to have (I know my cousin had given the correct amount - not sure what happened!) The room was fine, but I could hear people in the next room so the place loses points for being loud! Also, the breakfast buffet was kind of strange. I think because so many, many guests were trying to eat at the same time. The staff were in their back area eating, while garbage overflowed. Weird! Also, they were hosting a breakfast, so they kept taking out beautiful fruit trays, etc., but none of it was on their breakfast buffet! In fact, really not a fan of what they did offer. The best was the waffles, the eggs/sausage not up to par for me. The best part of this place is its location for the wedding venues.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
CerrenaB, Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear islandtrav07,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay didn't quite measure up to your standards. I am not sure what happened regarding the welcome bag/basket, but I do apologize that you did not receive what you were supposed to, I will follow up with my front desk team on how this may have happened. We do understand that breakfast on the weekends can be tricky as there is a lot of guests and not a lot of space, we do our best to combat this by opening the patio. We have made improvements in the space and added seating for about 20 more guests than previously. Unfortunately, the space is maxed out. In regards to the staff sitting in the kitchen and eating, I will most certainly be following up with that department regarding this.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

703-669-1650

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Stayed there 4 days on early June, 2017, and was very pleased with the hotel. It may not be the most modern hotel but my room was clean, spacious, and quiet.

The sleep quality was very good, bed comfortable, and the in-room HVAC worked and did not sound like a jet engine on take-off roll. The fitness room was very small and only had two machines and some weights, but was seldom used by anyone else when I was there.

The breakfast quality was good and plenty of coffee available for the most hours of the day was a good addition.

The shower was clean and adequate, with acceptable water pressure and volume.
It is definitely a good hotel to stay for business travel or pleasure. It is in walking distance to some nearby establishments and you don't feel you are isolated and far away from civilization. Hotel staff were very helpful and were very nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
CerrenaB, Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Hercules-63,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay!! We appreciate your thorough and honest opinion regarding our property, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in our property and the level of service we provide, and we use all of the feedback we get from guests to continue to improve our level of service and overall guest experience.

We thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, and hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

We were showing horses at Morven Park.The hotel was very adequate, everything worked, staff was nice and the location was very good for us. We needed a clean place to crash after a long day with a good shower and comfy beds and that is what we got. Although I should have gotten a "Morven Park" rate the desk person could not change the charge as I had booked online.. The parking was tight and it is good we were not pulling the horse trailers. Def will stay there again. It is a little hard to spot from the road.

Room Tip: we got a main floor room, that was nice
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
CerrenaB, Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Sue,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us! We are so glad to hear that we delivered on all of the items you needed from your stay! We love to host our Morven Park guests, and we are so glad to hear that you now know about the Morven Park rate for your future booking! In regards to parking, when you call to make the reservation you can mention that you have a horse trailer and we can possibly arrange for curb parking.

We do look forward to hosting you again and we thank you for the kind words!

703-669-1650